Chapter 2

The girls outfits above.

Amira's POV
After leaving the house Elena began to blow up Stefan and Damon.

"What is her problem calling me?" I said showing both of my brothers my phon

"She's just concerned." Stefan says as he calls her back.

"Stefan where are you?"

"Were driving to New Orleans with Amira." Stefan said as he handed Damon and I a blood bag.

"Stefan no its to dangerous "

"Look were not letting her go alone."

"Fine, bye Stefan."

"Goobye Elena."

"Well its about time Jesus she's needy." I said as I sighed and laid back while both Damon and Stefan shook there heads at me.

After hours of being in the car we arrive in Natchitoches a 4 hour drive from New Orleans. We get my sisters address and go there since its already dark outside.

Damon goes to knock while Stefan and I get our luggage from the car.

"Well hello strangers. Why are you all on my doorstep?" Seraphina says as she  opens the door.

"Thought we'd pop by to hang out." Damon says flashing her a smirk.

"Last time you guys came by was because of Katherine and the tomb vampires." Seraphina says eyeing us.

"Can we come in. We have to talk." I say looking at my sister we hadn't spoken in a while.

"Fine. But be quiet I just put the baby to bed." She said as she moved past for us to walk in.

"So how is little Astrid?" Stefan asks as he sits and looks at a family photo my sister had the last time we got together.

"She's great. So why are you here?" Seraphina said as she poured her and Damon some bourbon.

"Im pregnant and I need to tell Klaus." I rushed out. Watching her face immediately drop and the look of shock and worry flashed her face before she sat next to Stefan on her sofa.

"Do you know what you have done. You are tied to him for the rest of your life." She said trying to hide her anger from me.

"What? Why am I in trouble you got pregnant to." I defended why am I being told something she is no better.

"I didn't have a baby with one of the originals. I was married when I got pregnant, because of them I got left without a husband, because of them its only going to be me and my baby." She said tears brimming her eyes. I had forgotten her husband had been one of the wolves Klaus tried to turn into a hybrid in Tennessee but failed.

"Ok everyone just relax of course we remember. Its not the baby's fault. All we need to do is stand by eachother. Family above all." Stefan said playing peace maker

"Deal?" Damon said staring at both my sister and I.

"Alright fine what are you going to do if he turns his back on you." Seraphina said more worried now.

"I don't know." I said looking down at my hands. Tears falling from my face not wanting to see my siblings face.

"Like we said were going to stick together. Were all we have." Stefan said grabbing my hand trying to comfort.

Damon soon followed pulling me to stand. All four of us stood hugging eachother soon pulling away we stood there in a circle holding hands.

Its times like this that makes me miss them. There are times where Damon and Seraphina act exactly the same as to where Stefan and I were more alike. It was no secret who preferred who most of the time.