Chapter 5

Aaliyah Anaïs Salvatore Mikealson
Asher Jacob Salvatore Mikealson
(The twins names)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Seraphina's POV
Things have been quiet for a while. Since no one really knows about me or who I am. Enzo and I are always the ones on grocery runs and other things. Being with Enzo was a difficult thing. Damon wasn't  very happy about me dating his the friend he left to burn. Watching Enzo be with Astrid was amusing I never thought he would have a nack for kids. After years of Enzo trying to grab my attention it worked and he got to me through my daughter. The son of a bitch finally did it he got the great Seraphina Salvatore. I couldn't be happier.

"Phins, lets go out to dinner three of us." Enzo said I hate the nickname he gave me but it seems to crack up my daughter and him.

"Where we've gone out everynight for past week." I said preparring breakfast for everyone.

"Well I was thinking more of a picnic, Phin." Enzo said smirking at me.

"I guess and stop with the stupin nickname sounds like Finn it's gross." I said as he started laughing putting Astrid in her high chair.

"Go check on my sister please she hasn't been feeling good and some reason the babies are sick." I said 

"Maybe somethings wrong with them didn't that happen to Astrid. Look don't tell the others but  I saw light traveling through there hands like if someone was channeling them the way Bonnie did it with Astrid." I finished Enzo and I both stood there worry covering our faces.

"What if the Mikealsons found out about them." Enzo said gripping the table.

"Impossible we hid ourselves well we left Mystic Falls. We put a cloaking spell on everyone we even scattered during Amira's pregnancy because of those crazy ass whispering and those stupi black dahlia's that showed up everywhere." I said it was strange all those things happened and stopped until we came together again we've moved so much in the last year so. So many fights I feel bad Enzo's came close to death so many times by Stefan.

"Love maybe we should call them something in coming the babies are still small there tribrids for gods sakes. Bonnie said it they have a target on there backs." He said slightly raiseing his voice

"No absoulutly not we got rid of them. We dont need them we can handle this alright whatever is coming we will do it together. " I said my voice shaking at the end. Noticing this Enzo came to me wrapping me in his arms. Instantly calming me.

"Your right, we are going to handle this. Im going to get the babies Damon left with Stefan to find someone warm to eat." Enzo said kissing the top of my head.

"Why didn't you go with them? I have no problem with it." I asked confused.

"Why find someone to eat when I have you love." Enzo said smirking at me. Not being able to hide my blush any longer.

"Get out." I said turning back to setting the table for everyone. Causing Enzo to laugh that man is gorgeous.

After a while everyone came in at a time sitting thanking me. Caroline came down in her perky attitude took me quite a while but I got used to it and Astrid seems to love her. Elena came down next saying goodmorning and offering to feed Astrid which I gladly accepted I love my daughter I do but I might be missing some sympathy and patience when it comes to everyone. The boys came in hugging and kissing me on the cheeks. Amira and Enzo came in with both babies.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked my sister

"Great actually I didn't hear them last night is that bad?" She asked with panic in her voice.