Chapter 7

Amira's POV

Its been a week since all this happened. We all found out that Sera, Damon, Stefan, and Enzo all went to New Orleans. Stefan the hero let it slip as Seraphina put it.

"I can't believe you did that." I said as Seraphina and I were with the three babies in my room.

"Yeah I know but you know what I don't care." Sera said playing with Astrid.

"What if someone did that to Astrid?" I asked

"Then they'd be dead." She said with a smirk on his face.

"What if there trying to figure out who you are." I said concern on my face. In response all she did was roll her eyes and did a quick privacy spell.

"Look there not looking for us everything is fine. Enzo and I didn't even say any names." She said

"You should've said something." I said

"Yeah that's great. Tell you that we were going to spy on your soulmate and babydaddy." She said laying on my bed.

"You don't have to be like Damon." I said she snapped her head to me and sat up which was a little scary.

"Will you stop comparing me your exactly like Stefan." Sera said.

"I'm just saying-"

"Well stop I did that for our family. Salvatore's stick together no matter what the boys may not keep up with that but we do." She said holding my hands. 

"Does Elijah know your his soulmate?" I asked as we sat on the floor with the the kids.

"Yeah he felt it I know he did." She said closing her eyes.

"Did you tell Enzo?" I asked

"God no never. I'm engaged Enzo and I are together and were getting married." She said looking at me playing with her ring.

"What are you going to do?" I asked I was genuinely curious.

"Marry Enzo raise Astrid." She said Smiling

"Dada." Both of our heads turned to Astrid shock filled us Sera took the privacy spell down yelling for everyone to come.

"What's wrong love?" Enzo asked.

"Shh listen." Sera said smiling and pointing to Astrid. Turning her head when she heard Enzo she smiled and ran to him yelling the same thing over again. Sera stood and sped to them as the three of them smiled.

"She called me dad." Enzo said bouncing Astrid the rest of us stood in awe. The little family together happiness in their eyes and tears in Enzo and Sera's face. Enzo would be her happiness even if she was meant to be with Elijah.

"Because you are her dad." Caroline cried out with her hands over her mouth as we nodded.

"Your fantastic with her." Elena said gushing at the three.

"You really are thanks." Damon said crossing his arms and giving a smile.

"You make both of them happy so it's not a suprise." Stefan said 

"Thanks mate." Enzo said putting an arm around Sera and kissing both Astrid and Sera.

"I love you both." Enzo said looking at Sera/

"We love you too." Sera said kissing eachother.

"Alright lets go watch a movie." Damon said with a disgusted look on his face picking up Asher and going downstairs. Stefan followed taking Aaliyah with him. Caroline and Elena helped me stand and we all went downstairs.