Chapter 18

Damon's Pov

I had her again my Cara was alive all these years and I never knew my soulmate was alive. It would just complicate things with Elena even more. Now that we did the DNA test she's making everything harder for me to get away from her. I'm scared to look what if she's not mine Seraphina needs an answer now.

"Day."

"Hey S what's up?" I say standing from my chair in the corner of my room.

"I heard Cara's alive. How is she doing?" She says waddling over to the bed and sitting next to her long lost friend.

"She's doing ok you know her always in control. She just has to catch up on the times." I respond standing next to her and pushing a stool so she can rest her feet.

" Thanks D, anyways I have some old history books she can have." Sera says rubbing her arm.

"That would be great. When are you going to graduate?" I ask turning to her.

"Next week I can't go anyways I'll be in the hospital giving birth." She says shrugging her shoulders. Seraphina has been a little down lately she wants to back out married and four kids isn't how she imagined spending her eternity. Especially since she found out why she's so big she's having twins one girl one boy.

"We'll do a mini graduation for you then slash welcome home with the babies type thing." I say making her smile.

"No I'm good just damn Astrid, Reyna, Evan , and Aspen is what Enzo wants to name the twins that so we can have a pattern of A and E. Apparently I just don't get it how or why this even happened I don't get it. I have four kids Day four and I'm married to the most wonderful person in the world. Mom keeps showing up in my dreams yelling at me for being with someone whose not my soulmate but he feels like it." She rambles looking at the ceiling.

"Your going to be fine I'm here Stefan and Caroline are here she adores those girls. Amira is here to you two always help each other out and we have Cara she loves kids." I reason with her kneeling in front of her stretching out my face and making a face that makes her laugh.

"There's that smile." I say squeezing her hand.

"It's just a lot plus I have to worry about the rest of you and Damon we can't keep Klaus and Amira apart Hayley's been tracking us she need our venom for some bite they have." She says rolling her eyes.

"He's asleep so what Mikealson's aren't running around-"

"For now and when she finds out she's going to be pissed." She says pointing at me until we here Cara stir.

"This is weird." She says opening her eyes.

"Sorry I wanted to come see if it was true." Seraphina answers smiling at her friend.

"I meant seeing you pregnant you look so beautiful." Cara gushed sitting up and places her hands and ears to her stomach.

"You know you can just hear the heartbeats without putting you whole face on my stomach." Seraphina laughs and lays back.

"I know I'm just I missed so much." Cara says shaking her head and chuckling.

"Well good thing your back you never missed anything. We just ended up having kids getting married grown up stuff we talked about all the time." Seraphina says giving her a quirky face.

"Wow kids as in plural." Cara says with wide eyes while Seraphina nods.

"Yeah I have four, Amira had twins with a very old ass vampire like an original." She says putting her lips.

"Wow that's a lot but it's nothing you can't handle it isn't the first time you've had to care for four other kids." Cara says she's right Seraphina was our mom after our mother died of consumption.