Chapter 19

Damon Salvatore

My wife had been back for a month already, we had been inseparable never letting her out of my sights. Elena and I finally separated divorce papers where in. Miranda wasn't mine but Matt wanted no part of being her father. Cara had tried to convince me to jus co-parent with Elena but I had no desire to have anything to do with Elena. She was gone for good less drama and things I have to do for her. I'm at peace again now that I have my Cara everything is going to be great. Starting with my sister giving birth to my nephew we had found out today that the reason she was a ball was because she's been carrying twins this whole time. We just thought the kid was gonna be really big. I've never heard her yell at Enzo he looked like he wanted to cry with her bringing his past. I felt sorry for my best friend.

"Hey mate, your sister won't even let me in the room. She's convinced they'll come out at the same time." Enzo stresses once I get into the lobby.

"She's just being Seraphina she's a huge dramatic." I say in an obvious voice.

"Pina's angry this time she's not happy not like she was with the girls." He says groaning and rubbing his face.

"Of course she's mad it's fun for you to start it and it's her job to end it but instead she has two big headed kids coming out of her and it's your fault." Cara scoffs walking past us and going to Amira.

"Be a man and go in that room and show my sister she can't punk you out this time." I say shoving him back.

"Phina doesn't punk me." He growls back rolling his eyes and stomping back into the room.

We had sat their waiting for what felt like hours. Cara and I were huddled in the corner with Astrid asleep on my shoulder and Reyna on Cara's. Stefan and Caroline were across the room he held on to Caroline and Aaliyah tightly while Amira fed him some blood while she held on to Asher.

"I want a child, Bonnie did say there was a spell for vampires to procreate she perfected it well for Seraphina.  Maybe she could do the same for me." Cara mumbled half asleep half awake while she stared down at Reyna for a two year old she was really small.

"We'll see lets give Seraphina the attention for now she's going to need all the help she can get." I say kissing Cara on the head and having her lean on my chest as she fell asleep. It'd be nice to have kids with her having mini Cara's wouldn't be so bad. It's not how it was when we were human we had decided we wouldn't have any.

"What's going on in there? No one has said anything." Amira asks throwing away any evidence of the blood bags.

"I'll go in there and check." I say slowly giving Astrid to Cara who takes both girls and falls asleep again.

Walking through the hallways until I reach my sister's room Enzo is outside. Staring at the wall walking next and staring ahead until he notices me standing there.

"The girl her lungs their to small." He says sighing.

"Are all three of them ok Enzo." I say through gritted teeth.

"Yes, doctors say it'll be a miracle if she makes it. Evan is fine it's just our daughter. Seraphina needs a c-section she'll be in surgery in ten minutes they want her to rest up." Enzo says peeking in the room to see Seraphina cuddles up with one of his shirts.

"I'll tell everyone she's fine. The babies are just stubborn about coming out."

"Thank you Damon. I should get back to her she's extremely nervous." He says putting a hand on my shoulder before turning around.

"Don't  worry about the girls I got them." I say walking back out and trying to convince our siblings that Seraphina and the babies are ok.

"Hey how are they?" Amira asks speeding over to me.

The Salvatore Siblingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें