Chapter 4

AMIRA'S POV

It was morning already the day to face Klaus finally came. I could hear everyone downstairs moving around and doing there own things. Sera had kicked out Elena Bonnie and Caroline earlier this morning telling them to go back to Mystic Falls.

After breakfast it was time to drive to New Orleans. All I felt were butterflies in my tummy.  I imagined Klaus and myself being parents, maybe there was a soft spot to him. I was pulled out of my thoughts with Damon poking.

"Were here good luck don't bitch out." Sera and Damon said as I started to climb out of the car making more nervous.

"Hey Goodluck no matter what were here." Stefan said holding my hand making it slightly better.

I had decided to meet up with Klaus when. I saw Elijah and Klaus talking on a bench. Talkiing about a baby and how that child would just be a power grab. Thats something I didn't want for my children. Walking back to the car with my siblings in there waiting.

"So what happened you didn't even talk to him?" Sera asks

"He got Hayley pregnant and all he wants is to use the child for a power grab. They won't grow up normal with Klaus and his family in there life." I said looking down at my hands being pulled into a hug by Damon.

"Well then lets get out of here before the dog smells you." Damon said letting me go handing me a blood bag Stefan and Sera chuckling at what Damon said.

When we got to Sera's house Stefan asked us to move back to Virginia. Which Sera said no to immediantly but when Damon said we could live in Charlottesville. A town 10 minutes away from Mystic Falls that the boys would stay in from time to time. I couldn't help but let some tears fall who knows if there together. I couldn't tear a relationship apart. I could feel a tugging pain in my heart which made more tears fall, it was as if my soul was tearing in two. I would definantly havve to ask my sister for help to figure this out.

After awhile we got to Sera's house she was going to sell and we were going to help her pack up the house since Caroline compelled us a house.

"Alright I think that's it. I'm tired." Sera said as we finished packing upstairs and most of downstairs except for the kitchen and living room.

"Are you sure. We can keep going." Stefan says plopping down next to our sister.

"Yes damnit. I wanna know what happened between you and Klaus." Sera said as her and Damon both looked at me with questioning looks.

"I already told you." I said looking confused.

"That's not what she means." Damon said still looking at me.

"Look we were fine it felt right. It was magical. Like I was supposed to be there in his arms like it was meant to be-" i said until fuching Damon cut me off

"Ok slow down there Juliet you sound like your in love. He killed alot of our friends he killed Elena." Damon said making Sera and Stefan and I look at him in disbelief.

"And how many boyfriends of ours have you two killed. And Rebekah took Elena out for a swim she's not dead dead, jeez." Sera said pointing to both of our brothers who put there heads down.

"You know what I mean right Sera with your husband right?" I asked hoping she would understand.

"Well yeah but I mean it didn't exactly feel like it was meant to be or anything we were just together." Sera said shrugging her shoulders

"You married the guy and had a baby." Damon said

"Yeah but thats because you said I wasn't wife material so I proved you wrong. I didn't know I could get pregnant. I'm dead it's supposed to be impossible." Sera said all three of us staring at her in disbelief while she just shrugged it like nothing.