first of all, how dare you [NC]

"Ellwyn?"

What happened.

"Ellie?! Oh god please don't be dead-"

Who was talking to her?

"Hey, hey, you're gonna be okay, Tooth is here, it's gonna heal you"

Heal her? Why do they need to be healed?

"Thank god I found you, cmon Ellie, stay with me please!" "Silas, they'll be fine, I promise, you don't have to worry-"

There was a high-pitched noise that rang through their ears, everything hurts so bad now.

"She's stable now, Si, they're okay to sleep-" "are you sure? I mean what if she has a concussion or they're bleeding internally or-" "are you doubting me as the god of good health? Would I lie to you about Ellie?"

She didn't hear the response, maybe he was quiet.

Then she woke up, in a bed they didn't immediately recognise, "he- hello?" They called out.

"Ellie! Oh my fucking god you're okay I was so worried!" Ah, Silas.

Immediately, he fumbled over her, making sure they were okay and that they weren't immediately dying.

"Si, I'm alright," they said, wincing in pain as they sat up, "what happened?"

Suddenly, he went silent. Silas didn't want to talk about it, clearly.

Accepting that he wouldn't say, they looked around, finding great difficulty in moving her torso or head. They made the mistake of turning and yelped in pain. "Ellie! Be careful," Toothpaste said, bringing in a potion, "you got effectively stabbed in the chest and hit a sharp rock. Drink this." It handed them the potion.

Trusting it, she drank it and stopped feeling the pain, "are you two okay?"

"Are we okay? You almost died and you're worried about us." Silas said, somewhat dumbfounded.

They just stared, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, yes we're fine, you got the worst of it, Ell..."

"Well I'm still not dead, so I did something right. Sorry for worrying you." Ellwyn smiled a little bit, nervous.

"If you apologise again for almost dying I will hug you."

"I'm sorry!"

"Right then, cuddle time."