do i know you? [sc]

Ellwyn had to have the best (or worst) luck in the world.

They had decided to take their 8-year old daughter to the town - since she desperately needed a few home supplies - and stumbled upon a very familiar pinkhead.

She almost, embarrassingly, left Lito by herself to run after Silas, but the child distracted Ellie for a moment - picking up a cool rock and clapping her hands in excitement - so when Ellwyn picked her up and turned back, he was gone.

Distress was the only emotion Ellwyn could feel. This was their only chance-

"Excuse me?"

Oh hail the gods above, "Silas!" She yelled, startling her daughter. Ellwyn had the decency to apologise to Lito, kissing her head. "It's been years!"

Silas looked at her weird, how did they know his name?

"Do I know you?" The original question he was going to ask gone, she seemed to know him. But Silas would remember them if that were the case.

He felt bad a little, their face dropped when Silad spoke. "Of course you do, it's me, Ellwyn?"

Silas wracked his brain for the name, but nothing came up, "sorry, I dont remember. "

Lito interrupted the adult conversation, bored and wanted to go home, "Mama! We go!" She huffed.

"A petulant little one, you are." Silas smiled a little. The more he thought about this Ellwyn, the more it seemed vaguely familiar to him.

"Wha's that mean?" She asked. Silas chuckled and explained it in a child-friendly manner.

Ellwyn readjusted Lito and the bags she'd forgotten about in the moment, "do you want to come by my place for tea? You and Lito seem to be getting along." Perhaps Toothpaste would be able to help jog his memory.

Silas hummed, he didn't really have plans for now, "Why not. You're very kind." He said, readjusting his jacket. It had a very familiar sigil on it.

"Thank you." It took everything in Ellwyn not to cry, that was Edric's jacket.

"Mama, are they a friend?" She whispered in a way that she thinks Silas couldn't hear - he could, of course, but pretended for Litos sake - and Ellwyn could only whisper back,

"Yes, dear, a good friend."