Updated Salvacion Residence

January 2022

Salvacion Residence has opened its majestic golden gates to a few more members of an ever-growing family

Salvacion Residence has opened its majestic golden gates to a few more members of an ever-growing family. The author, Aid, has not only expanded his realm of diversity. But also has opened more pages wherein members of the kin are given the pen and paper to tell their tale. This January 2022, the home has two set dimensions and one character taking their own journey in a solo direction, inspired by great world builders in literature. Many have grown familiar with international hyung Leon, guardian angel Ash, resident people person Adonis, and ice prince Dae. These four wonderful personas invite all readers to know their new brothers: Alek, Paris, and Hajoon. Three of which are human despite their fictional stance in this universe.

Aid reminds the readers that although you may not have the clear sight to see the full picture until he paints it, you, the readers, are part of this family too. Thank you for entering the premises of our residence, and with hope, you find a safe place and a family as well.

Without further ado, take the gentle tour through the rooms of our characters. Because they fuel the story's plots after all and have all the means of control through their choices. Most of the events are merely narrated by the omniscient-seeing author Aid.

Dimension One

This dimension centralizes on a fictional company founded by one of the characters themselves

This dimension centralizes on a fictional company founded by one of the characters themselves. This fact creates a butterfly effect on how the characters are chosen and told. But don't you fear because it is as true as it can be still.

[Active]

Leon

Birthname: Leon Ahn

Korean name: Ahn Hyun-Ki

Birthdate: August 9, 1999

Group: Stray Kids

Story: Make Myself a Legacy