[BTS Universe] The Supposed Timeline But Butterflies Got In The Way

The Most Beautiful Moments In Life

BTS - I Need U MV

"I need you, girl

Why do you love me and leave me all by yourself?

I need you, girl

Why do I need you when I know it hurts me?"

"To survive the world of the wealthy yet the cold, a young boy needs tools

"To survive the world of the wealthy yet the cold, a young boy needs tools. I had my alcohol, I had my nicotine, and I wish I could say I had them but we drifted a long time ago." - Dae (HYYH notes)

The song made history and it also created an alternate dimension. HYYH is the first album that features Bangtan Universe, a storyline ongoing in different media forms. And just like each of the boys, Dae had his own story to tell that was tangled in a shared fate. A fate that Jin was able to recognize then control this to some extent, but causing an imbalance to the real world, therefore, creating a doorway to another.

If only life was as simple as staying on top of container vans and walking the tracks of an opposing force. With the boys, he found himself just as reckless as he usually is. Risks only had one answer, and it was a yes. But the difference with their shared moments is, their presence filled the things he tried to drown. The gaping holes in his memory that still have been shared from not being forgotten enough are not pushed back at him. Instead, it fills with no pressure seeping into the wounds. Yet, this all disappeared when they were apart. When he was alone, and once again forced to numb out the rest of whatever came with him.

Nobody knew of how bad his addiction problems were until Jin was able to see him in the kaleidoscope of travel. One event proved how gone he was from the world even if he breathed and caused havoc on the streets. This event is an occasion that Jin desperately tries to avoid from happening.

They grew apart because of a tattletale, and he found himself back in the old company. Wealthy friends who were just as desperate to paralyze emotions, alcohol that never came to an end, and cigarettes that tried to burn the system that regulates his life. Maybe even blaze his lungs enough to allow the smoke to seep through his heart and suffocate all that was left to be felt. And any night could be a mistake. But they were conscious mistakes, unlike a scarring time. Dae remembered drinking with his friends. The table was filled with poisons in the taste of tolerable but he knew that. Yet, why did he wake up in a bed that he never laid at? It was no prison though, it had more luxury than those bars of steel. And that made him more confused than ever. The confusion riddled with drinks left in his system, that made him numb to the fear he felt. Numb enough to deny what could've happened to him.

BTS - on stage: prologue

"Don't say anything, not even a word