Erase My Number and Forget You Know Me More Than An Idol Your Kids Like

Take-off always started in a place of origin. Most of the time, it's a place where you crossed over your own footsteps in the past. And maybe others have made their mark as well, burying yours in dark rubble. But it does not erase the history that it had been there. With this knowledge and understanding, Dae always loved kickstarting a tour in his own country. It was also paying homage to the country he grew up in, and despite the people controlling it and seemingly tainting the beauty left, for him it was still important to pay homage. Because why blame the historical land for the people born that chose to be sinners? With this, he wishes that their fans don't take his love against him. After all, starting in Seoul set his mood, amplifying all the passion in music and its connection to the world. This made him do his best in the places after.

All their tours had significance because it was a chance to visit the places their supporters waited at

All their tours had significance because it was a chance to visit the places their supporters waited at. But, as each tour has its own album or era, this one hits harder. Not only were they established global artists, but they were also inspirations and lifelines to many. And the Love Yourself tour was one of the best-conceptualized acknowledgments to this responsibility. True, it was closely connected to the Love Myself campaign that started in 2017. One that expressed where their hearts were as performers, as much as they love and live music, they knew the power having a platform had. But now, they centered their album (a trilogy in fact) to this.

Dae felt his whole self, from his fingertips to his unruly soul, be reminded of the strain of tour. But all this pressure and familiar exertion were one he welcomed. All the exhaustion was paid off when a fan smiled, when someone was empowered (that be their fans, them, or both parties), and also when the staff rejoiced about being part of the experience. Even if it was something they rehearsed over and over again, it was all worth it. But of course, his body and mind were taxed with all he gave. Adrenaline would wear off on the day his mind remembered minimal things to do. And this was the state he'd described himself on the 27th of August in the year 2018. After the first two Love Yourself concerts in Seoul, he was tired.

The night before, when he entered his room, he forgot all that came after

The night before, when he entered his room, he forgot all that came after. Did he close the lights before falling into slumber? Did he change out of his clothes? And it was useless to ask these questions because his mind wouldn't allow him to remember, so he let it be. When his eyes opened, he didn't even bother to look at his phone for the time because no matter what, he's still sleeping. Until four in the afternoon, nobody had seen Dae exit his room. But they let him sleep, trusting that he'd be in a good mood if they let him sleep before evening practice. Just like Yoongi, the younger boy valued his sleep and it mostly made him or broke him. Who were they to complain when both always did their part and more at times it was needed?