I Love You and One More Kiss?

It was hard for him to accept happiness, and comfortability for a long time. In other words, it was hard to find a home that stood outside his father's presence. But he didn't know that one could start small, in a simple light of getting day by day. Then progress to little luxuries granted besides time, until now wherein recognition and glistering gold were easy to access yet time was so vacant. He once stood behind a counter in a low-key cafe. But now, he sat at its low lights, with a hand in another's, no worries of working or hearing others because it was a place all to themselves. The cafe itself also found its luxury, as it was found across Asia, visited for its price, aesthetic, and warmth in one visit. The last trait though had always been present, even if things were cheaper in the material.

The hand that was clasped with his, bore no diamond rings but instead a simple band. One identical to an accessory hung by a chain on his neck. But the chain was not confining him to one place nor holding something against him. It was simply there to connect two worlds in a manner quieter than anticipated. The hand by his own was of his queen's. Her hands weren't smooth, nor did they have the perfect shade of ideal. But it had its rough parts, the darker spots because of coffee stains that were pressed for too long, sometimes it shook with no intention because of caffeine late at night. But all these made her hands more of a queen's. All parts of her, even her speech, only amplified this title to her name that she bore no crown with. "We didn't hide. Maybe we didn't show it outwardly as most can but we didn't have a problem with that. Together, we like keeping most moments as us only. So, we just continued to love each other even if there were noises that wanted to know. Noises that challenged us to scream but we were very sure of ourselves, so that temptation wasn't strong." He could dissect each thing she said, and tell you of the tone behind that slipped. But that wasn't one thing for tonight. He was not alone with her, with them was Adonis. A boy that did not invade their date but they invited with because he mattered to them. So these intimate moments with her were trusted to him, and he too had space in these loving times.

The two were called, their tones softer and monotone than of 'long distance' lovers. But they were just as excited to see the other. How many weeks did they wait until schedules aligned? Yet, numbers were things they had to deal with for some time. Even more so in the future, yet it was not a burden to their relationship. It did not pull to threaten and break them. But it pulled them to practice their endurance of loving each other. "Babe, do you think I could check up on Adonis? I know it's not the prime week of their promotions anymore, and I was thinking with the news of their breakup, he might need a call." Yet, it was not only their strings time pulled. Every relationship had its strains and its own heed for help at the slight tilt of the world's rotation. And so plans could change at the last minute, but it does not mean that it was one to regret. "I could invite him to our dinner? If it eases your mind as it can to mine, then why not?"

There were things they could assure and heal in a conversation. But some things were meant to be slept on and rested about even if it took longer than the world would say it allows. And by his eyes that were sore from holding back physical tells of core emotions, Dae knew Adonis needed that. A goodnight's sleep with a full stomach. And when his hand was gently pressed on by hers, he knew that they shared sentiments. "Are you full, Adonis? With a full meal, I'm sure you'll be able to rest. Come on, Dae and I will just leave the dishes in the kitchen then we'll drive you home." The younger boy protested against their kindness, stating that he was intruding too much. Already taking space and turning their date into a meal with him instead. But he was mistaken if this was just kindness. "No, we'll drive you home because we want to, we worry, and we love you. Now prepare yourself, your hyung and noona will just place the dishes quickly." She was a queen, not because her word was law. It was because her actions of care and consideration did not only extend to him as her lover, but to those, she cares for such as the little brother he had.