Incoming: [Song Dimension] You're Not There - Lukas Graham

-----GLIMPSE-----

How could fireflies go near him when he only wanted to repel at every little source of kindling news? In his mind and words threatening to tear the vulnerable who pass by, he was begging to attract the shadows. All that pulled him to the depth of those dark spheres because he might speak to him. Speak to the man who'd be on his way to the steps of angelic skies. If he can't dissolve into inexistence right now, he might be too late. His father might've been at the light and deserved paradise by then.

'Cause you're not there

To celebrate the man that you made

You're not there

To share in my success and mistakes

Is it fair?

You'll never know the person I'll be

You're not there

With me

"Fuck! Fuck! You still have so much to see. I still have so much to pay you back and this shit happens! You are called back by whoever!"

 I still have so much to pay you back and this shit happens! You are called back by whoever!"

His words tainted not only with their meaning and existence but also with his vexation. Anger that was trying too hard to be something else than sadness and grief. But to the ice prince who tries to once again use the atmosphere to his disadvantage of distancing his own heart, he can't this time. Not when so many cared and were equipped to handle all the hurdles of war for retaliation. A retaliation not towards the world as one might believe but towards his own. Yet boy, you are no longer poor and no longer need to punish yourself for discipline. You are not winning this battle for your own sake, may he accept his defeat as he tries to pull away from their arms that endure the red hues. For they knew he was hurting inside much more than the mere scratches and screams he inflicted this evening.

-----

Coming soon on "Can I Afford Dreaming?" - Aid