Easier Being Human and A Star When We're Together (BTS Daily: February 2018)

Was it early? Was it late? What's the perception of time for a group whose talent has reached around the globe? It would always be morning in a panel of the hemisphere, and night in another. So how fast did they have to turn, in order to treat each heart of those who support them with care?

The sun hasn't run past the hills yet, seeming to meet the moon in the middle. To say hello for a short while before they part ways. Yet its glow was telling those awake that it was near. With this, the leader knew everyone had to be taken away from the moon's gift of dreams. Besides this, his alarm was surely a testament to remind him. It's incessant ringing in the space of silence, taking away the totality, had him ready to do his routine. Hoping to maximize his five minutes to himself before he disturbs the others.

How many more? He understood how most wanted to dive into their covers and just kid that sleeping in is possible. He a hundred promotes hibernating but with the schedule required from them because of the uprise, giving back to fans, and hopefully bringing more people in their proximity, sleeping in isn't an option. The good news to him was Yoongi had already parted away from his rest, so asking him to also part from his bed wasn't too bad. With a mention of the time their schedule required their day to start, not many questions were asked. But there was an, okay now leave. Not too bad.

Hoseok and Jin were still very much in their sleep. Who knew how far into the timeline of the world of slumber, they were. But RM's voice and small shake to their shoulders were enough to break them away. Hopefully, it wasn't too good of a dream, or else the leader knew he would get nagged at for breaking them away from the inspiration. As he very much said in his head, he also didn't want to wake them but he had to.

Now here he was where trouble lied at. How to wake the maknaes on this busy day? Jimin was the easiest because he was sharing a room with Hoseok. The harsh reality of artificial light taking away the dark had him semi-awake, and easy to snap out of his blankets. "Hyung, why? Why? I don't want to." But too late was it for him to go back. Who to blame more, his hyung or that light bulb? For the sake of peace this morning, let it be the light bulb. Yet okay, there was still a silly resentment and a curse of reality from him. "Good luck waking Kookie and Tae, hyung. I'll wake Dae!" And the leader silently cursed at his endeavor.

Jimin although still tired was already grinning at the thought of waking Dae. But to his discovery, the boy was wide awake, on his desk busy. "Dae, I wanted to wake you up." The whining of someone normally wouldn't keep his eyes of paper. But hearing it from his Jimin hyung always caught his attention, and his body would naturally drift to him. Something that Jimin took advantage of.

"Morning, Jiminie hyung. Had to finish the lyrics of my song." The younger boy whose eyes had squinted at his arrival was now back on the paper. Reviewing the words, the correlation, and its timing to the melody he heard to his ear. It might not be perfect. But had to be the best of that moment.

But Jimin didn't like the quick attention he was given only or the obvious all-nighter pulled by his dongsaeng. So with a few light steps, he clung his arm to Dae and dragged him to bed. Of course, the younger boy tried pulling him off (though not with all his strength.) Yet he hadn't pulled away the right time and was too late. For Jimin was now clinging to him like a koala, forcing his back to lay down, acting like he had been resting in the first place.

"I trusted you to rest after our schedule yesterday. Why did you not?" His words might not be as clear but heard very much despite them being muffled by the younger's chest he laid at. The older boy turned ever so slightly, to have his eyes meet his dongsaeng who tried to avoid the stare. But Jimin's whines had resulted in an answered gaze. "I'm sorry hyung." His voice was soft, softer than what people heard. It was soft despite the rough edges of the night still in its timber even though it had not met sleep. Who could bring out the gentle tone in the morning from Dae? All his members, his father, and Mirae noona. Yet unlike the others who heard a few times a month, Jimin heard it every day and was proud that it was something he could bring out on demand. "I didn't want the rap line hyungs to stay up so late waiting, so I wanted my song done. Most especially since it's included in the May release of Love Yourself."