52

"POOH SHIESTY." I shouted to lontrell who was high off his ass sitting on the couch in my parents house. We had the house to ourselves for Christmas because my parents has gone to Atlanta for the holiday.

"gone cuh." He slurred.

"I hate when you're like this."

"You blowing my vibe cuh." He said standing up with the styrofoam cup in his hand.

"Lontrell you don't see what you're doing with your self with that codeine. You're becoming a walking dead."

I watch as he dragged himself up the stairs and this why teedap is begging me to hold on to him. To give him some sanity but fuck i can't handle living with an addict.

I needed a shopping day but not with my money tho.

Walking up the stairs I push my bedroom door open to see lontrell chewing a pacifier.

Ignoring him i got dress.

"Where you going?"

"Shopping."

He got up going over to his jacket and handed his card to me.

"When you get back here I want that pussy aight." He said smacking my ass.

I rolled my eyes walking out. I ain't letting him hit. For what? 3 minutes then he buss.

A couple of weeks our sex life has deteriorated because that lean got him acting sluggishly in bed. Unmatched strokes and i got to work extremely hard to get his dick hard.

So me and my vibrator be working the magic.

I pulled up to a mall and began my shopping getting myself and lontrell some stuff. I have to start dripping this boy because he be wearing anything.

As I was walking back into the parking area to get to my car,someone grabbed my hand.

"What the-" i turned around frantically balancing my shopping bags still.

"You scared Princess?" A darkskin nigga i recognized as that one dude who baby shiesty ran up on for me at the store.

"Unhand me." I said trying to pull away but his grip got tighter.

"Tell yo nigga I said anything he comes back on our block raiding shit he's a dead mfucker."

"Trell ain't know shit about you and your block. On top of that FUCK YO BLOCK."

I felt a sharp blow to my face and I fell to the ground.

"I should kill yo little disrespectful ass right now."

"You not gon do shit pussy."

I was playing a dangerous game because the way we were situated he could blow my brains out and get away easily.

"You think you a big memba huh?"

After he said that I felt blows raining down on my face as i tried to cover my face. Hits to my stomach and back.

I was hardly breathing properly when he was done. I could feel blood flowing into my mouth. That's when I blocked out.

Lontrell pov

"Mayne we got in an argument bout my wock and she left to go shopping. Now she isn't answering her phone." I told 30.

It's 12:00 in the night and Layla was no where to be seen. Even her mother hasn't seen her am beginning to panic.

"Yo amma send the guys to see if they see her aight. Chill."

"Nigga don't tell me chill I can't find my bitch I ain't Chilling."

I hung up the phone walking off the porch into the yard. I saw my dad pull up he was speeding.

"Yo girl in the hospital someone beat her and rob her."

"WHAT THE FUCK YO." I shouted hopping into my truck.

I was speeding completely blocking out everything to the hospital. As i ran up in the lobby I saw her pops and em.

Then this nigga charged at me. Scuffling me up and shit like I had shit to do with Layla in the hospital.

"NIGGA GET THE FUCK OFF ME."

"IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR BITCH ASS MY DAUGHTER WOULDN'T BE IN THERE."

The nigga that helped him beat me down pulled him off me and then handed him over to another nigga.

"You got to watch yo back them niggas at yo head."

"Who niggas?"

"Go ask yo girl. She ain't speaking to the police trying to protect your ass."

My Gangsta bitch.

I wanted to smile but put all that ride and die shit to the side. The girl I love got beat up because of my shit.

"Lontrell. Room 11." Her mother came up to me whispering wiping her tears.

I hugged her. Feeling guilty as fuck.

"Don't worry aight amma get my lick back in I promise you that."

With that I walked into the room and I saw Layla laying there. Her eyes swollen lip bursted up and bruises over her arms and face. MY baby was damn near unrecognizable.

"Trell I-I." She said stammering bursting out crying and i couldn't do nothing but hold her.

"i lost our baby." She cried into my shirt.

Hold on. She was pregnant them niggas killed my seed and hurt my bitch.

"Shhhh mamas who did this?"

"Boogie."

That's all I wanted to hear.

"I thought you were done with the streets." She sniffled pushing me off her. Looking at me in disgust.

"I had to get my shit straight and-"

"AND COST ME THIS PAIN. AM BEATEN UNRECOGNIZABLE AND I LOST A CHILD BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT. FUCK YOU I HATE YOU ." She blew up on me.

I couldn't reply I just stood up and walked out. Niggas and they momma gon die fucking with mines.