34

Layla pov

"Layla open the door i aint gon hit you mayne." I heard lontrell say on the other side of the room.

Baby had got me back to the house. As halle cleaned up lontrell and 30 calmed him down. I didn't care i was standing on ten,i wasn't scared of him.

"Shut the fuck up shiesty. I aint care if you aint fuck her or not. Dirty dick ass." I told him as i painted my toes. Blowing on em i checked my phone.

Kwamé🍫❄:talk it out with shiest.Yall gotta work it out.

Layla:am tired of the bullshit. First he had struggles telling me he love,then he distance himself and now he cheating. Am over it.

Kwamé🍫❄: love is a struggle. Aint shit easy bout it. Am sure my boy love me

Layla:did he ever tell yall about me? Or mention he got a girl.

Kwamé🍫❄: aint everyone wanna tell their business out.

Layla:thats a no. Good night foogiano. Nice meeting you but you and shiesty can suck a dick. Fuck yall.

With that i rested my phone down sliding a knife off the bed. Opening the door as i slid out the door way lontrell bodied me from the back holding me in a head lock. My only resort was to slice his hand with the knife.

I heard him holler in pain as the blade cut through his skin. With that i made a dash out the door. As he chased me catching me in the road. He flung me on to the ground before i could think he was ontop me throwing blows to my face. I resorted to sticking the knife into his shoulder.

As people tried to pry him off me. I heard sirens going off and all. So much was going on all i knew i was in the back of a cop car.

Who the fuck called 12???

________________________________________________________________________

"Layla monroe." I heard a officer say as he opened the cell. I walked out the cell faced with my father.

Fuck.

We walked out the police station in silence. I was scared of the i told you so he was gonna do.

"Layla,how am i going to explain that am the captain of this police department and my daddy is charged with bodily harm."

"Am sorry. I forgot you were captain in the A." I shrug.

"Two stab wound and an open head wound. " he said turning into the drive way of a small house.

"Get out." He told me. As i hopped out.

"You got court on friday. See if you can ask your little boyfriend for forgiveness."

"Can't you make the charges go away?" I asked him as we got in the house.

"No. I tried my best to get you away from shiesty you still dated him. Now you see what i was trying to prevent ." And that was the i told you so i was waiting on.

"Go clean up. Don't leave this house.ok." my dad told me leaving out.

Looking around for the shower. I found it soaking under the warm water as tears ran down my face was this it?

We were so fucking good. I prayed he would leave the strrets he did that but did worse to me than when he were there. Its like i aint know this nigga no mo.

I found my suit case of stuff  that my dad picked up from halle's place. I put on a sweat suit and slides picking up my phone. Kacey sent me a post from the shaderoom.

Poohshiesty wounded by girlfriend in domestic despute.

There it was big and bold . I was disgusted with myself. Disgusted that I let lontrell in my life for him to make me do something like that to him. If he wasn't gon love me for life why he ain't left me alone.

A slight knocking could be heard on the front door. I got up it was kacey and halle with a popeyes bag and starbucks.

"Hey jail bird.you look a mess but no worries tae finna do our hair later. 1017 having a party and no the walking STD  not finna be there." Kacey told me as she walked into the living room area turning on the TV.

"You ok?" Halle asked me.

"Yeah. Just tired."

We watched mean girls and ate. After kacey drove us to Tae's house if i wasn't so damn hurting i would be freaking out that THE arrogant tae was finna slay my hair .

We got to the house and it was filled with a bunch of girls who made me feel insecure. They had some fire ass bodies.

"Hey boo boo.kaceyyyyyy." a thick girl with a moon face shape hugged her.

"Hey ariiii." Kacey answered.

Ari hugged halle to. She looked me up and down. Like bitch the fuck you looking.

"You miss layla who shiesty was raving about the whole miami trip huh. Mhmm you pretty just like he said." She said then smile.

"Gworl you the bitch who stabbed his ass. I like her,tae add her to the club." A  tall dude with dreads said causing me to laugh.

"A real gangsta bitch. Purr." Ari responded then walked away.

We all sat around everyone chit chatting. I was jus scrollong through my gallery bumping on a few pics I took with tutu and kayla. I missed the hood i swear. Then i remembered lontrell causing me to roll my eyes heavily.

"Layla c'mereeeeeee."ari called out to me.

I got up going in the back where she went coming face to face with lontrell. He sat next to a big dude with braids in his hair,smoking.

"There go your abuser." The dude said to lontrell who did that cute ass mug he do causing me to roll my eye walking away.

"LAYLA"

"MAYNE STOP WALKING SO FUCKING FAST YOW WHAT YOU ON BRO."  He called out again.

I walked back to where i was as he followed me. He caught me in the middle of the room.

"Yow listen. I fucked up aight but am sorry. Ok am  sorry i was high and wasn't thinking."

"So who is kianti? Oh wait i forgot to tell you that to lay."kacey shouted from another part of the house.

"KACEY WHAT THE FUCK BITCH MIND YA FUCKING BUSINESS. AINT NOBODY FUCKING TALKING TO YO HOE ASS." He shouted in fustartion.

" kinta who is her?" I asked trying to hold back my tears not one hoe but two of em.

"Thats an instagram thot." Ari added.

"Did you fuck her?" I asked shakily. Trying to hold back my tears as they threaten to flow more and more.

"Yes but i aint love ha. Layla you my bitch nobody else aight."

"So what am hearing is you fucking her just to fuck with her."

"Yes."

"You a pussy." I told him.

I walked away as tears flowed down my face. I walked outside i was in so much pain. I was betrayed and embarassed by it all. This man told me that he would never do this yet he did.

"Come here mamas let it all go. He aint deserve you these niggas don't love us." A short brown skin came out holding me. All i could do was cry on her as i tried to explain my pain to her.

"I know girl i know."

I gave Yall back to back chapters because i been neglecting this book for a minute.