50

"Let me eat it." Lontrell said in my ear as i washed the dishes. He's been trying to get freaky with me all morning.

"Baby amma come take care of you when am finish with these."

"I want it now."

"You got them tests?"

"Yes.now let me feel this good pussy again." He said toying with my shorts.

"POOH." We heard his father shout to him.

"MAYNE POPS GIMME A MINUTE NA."

"NIGGA YOU AIN'T TOO GROWN TO GET YA ASS BEAT."

I laughed pushing up of him. He smacked my ass then grabbed my hair and start humping my ass.

"Finna fuck them guts up and i better not feel nan different about it either or you and that nigga getting slime out. Now  do these dishes then go upstairs and get naked."

"Ok poppa." I moaned out.

"NOT IN MY KITCHEN.YALL ALREADY GOT MY NEIGHBOR COMPLAINING BOUT SOME FREAKY SHIT YALL DID LAST NIGHT ON THE FRONT YARD."  Lontrell father came in shouting at us. I felt my face turn red.

"Pop you bugging. Ain't my fault my bitch demon time ain't nan nice." He said causing his father to pop him in his back head and drag him out.

"Yo-Goddamn

"Yo-Goddamn." Lontrell said as he entered the bedroom.

"You like?" I asked him arching my back a little for him.

"Fuck yeah." He said beginning to strip out his clothes his eyes never leaving my body.

Deepening my arch grabbing my ankles.

"I love you girl. I swear i do." He said creeping up behind me.

"You love this pussy baby." I asked looking back at him.

"Yes."

"Well eat this pussy like you really love it."

I felt him pull my panties to side leaving a kiss at my entrance.

"This pussy so pink and pretty goddam." He said plunging his tongue into my entrance.

"All for you but where is them test tho." I asked pushing off. Turning around to face him.

He stood up and walked to the front of the room. Pulling some papers from the the drawers.

"Here." He threw the pappers at me.

I read through the papers and it was all negative. The thot nigga is clean.

"So can I get up in that now?"

"Come get it."

This nigga jumped up on me like a mad man. Pushing my legs open and pulling my panties to the side. Sliding his fingers inside me moving them in a forward motion.

"This pussy getting wetter fuck." He said sighing.

"All fa you." I moaned out.

"You ready to take all of this up in you." He said pulling his boxers down.

"You know am always ready poppa."

I watch as he aligned his dick at my entrance. My back arched up off the plush mattress as he slipped the tip in.

"Shit." He groaned out throwing his head back.

The stretching sensation was pleasurable. Lontrell paused with his tip alone in me.

"Bbbyy." I moaned out wanting more

"Hol on girl. Damn... you gripping and this pussy comfortable as fuck.too comfortable. " He said pulling out and going back in. Deeper this time.

"Mhmmmm." I moaned loving the friction against my walls.

"You so fucking pretty creaming on this dick.damn."

He began speeding up his pace,giving me deep strokes. That had my stomach folding over in ecstasy.

"Soo good baby you do me so good.fuck."  i said wrapping my legs around around him pulling him down onto me clawing at his back.

"I swear i try." He whispered in my ear moaning as i clenched around him.

"Cum on this dick show me how much you love when a nigga fucking on you."

On command i felt my legs shaking and  my climax hit me like a truck.

"SHIESTYYYYY." I screamed as he began speeding up fucking into me faster his balls slapping on my ass.

Him fucking me through my orgasm was making my toes curls and a bitch was shaking.

"Fuck Layla I love you." Lontrell groaned out stopping his strokes as his warm nut filled my pussy up.

He breathed heavily into my ear.

After a good 5 minutes he rolled off me.  He stood up slowly going to the dresser grabbing his blunt and lighting it. As he took a pull i saw him glancing at my phone and his face turned into a mug.

The evil ass street nigga face he be having. I knew something was up.

"Why the fuck that singing mfucker calling you?"

Fuck polo.

"Huh?" I asked

"DON'T FUCKING PLAY DUMB BITCH I SAID WHY HIM CALLING YOU. AFTER I DONE OUTTED YOU IN THE STUDIO HIM STILL ON YOU?" He asked causing me to twist my face up.

Lontrell did all that infront of polo in the studio in Miami just to have me back. This manipulative nigga.

"You did all that to have me to yo self didn't you?" I asked sitting up my legs still weak and my pussy dripping cum.

"YOU FUCKED HIM?" He asked putting down his blunt walking towards me.

"And if i did?" I asked challenging him.

He gripped my throat and hauled me off the bed to stand infront of him.

"You gave him my pussy bitch?" He asked again squeezing my throat tighter.

I giggled and reach for his exposed dick stroking it slowly. Feeling the grip on my neck loosening as his duck grew in my hand.

He bit his lip and threw his head back releasing my neck. I continued stroking his dick lowering onto my knees.

"You gave my dick away and I didn't say anything...... but i didn't fuck polo but......i did suck his dick." I said kissing lontrell's pretty pink tip. He was staring down at me with lust like he was in a trance. I knew I had him,i seduce him so easy.

"You mad i gave your mouth away?....hmmm."

I sucked his tip releasing with a loud pop.

"Sucked him jus how i suck you. " I continued taunting him.

I saw him reach for his glock on the dresser behind him. Pressing it to my forehead. As i looked up at him unphased.

"I will fucking blow yo slut ass brains out right now.....shut the fuck up and suck this dick." He said cocking the gun back.

"Fuck my throat." I told him pushing my tounge out opening my mouth as wide as I can allowing him to fuck into my throat.

And this nigga began abusing my throat and I took it because am a big girl.