25

After my hungover nap. I got kacey and kara. Getting back to my house.

"How the fuck you got that lump?" I asked kacey staring at the huge lump on her forehead.

"Bitch i don't know."

"She did acid."

"Wow."

"What you did?" Kacey asked me. I bit my lip and lie my ass off. I was taking that threesome to my grave.

"Get drunk and passout. Kara what you do?"

"Got pushed of the roof into the pool."

"Mhmmm we got a great night then."

My door bell rung, i opened and i got up forgetting to check the peep hole. I instantly regretted opening it and tried to shut it back.

"Why you block me?"

" you came all the way over here to ask me why i blocked you?"

"Don't fool ya self i brought ky over here to you." I looked down and kayla's son was standing there with a bag pack.

I let him in and was about to close the door when lontrell pulled me out the house.

"So we finna go back to being strangers?"

"Yes."

"Over some dumb shit?" I could see the hurt in his eyes

"Tell me how you feel about me."

This nigga blank stared at me. For deadass 2 minutes. Was i suppose to read his mind.

"Your wasting my time."

"Hickies on your neck fa?"

"Am grown."

"So you want me to own my shit up to you but you fucking niggas on some hoe shit."

"You want to claim me and fuck on makayla?"

"We aint nothing new thats an old ass pic she posted before i knew ya ass. Ong."

"You lie so good."

"On my fucking mama layla. I can't fuck a bitch because all a nigga be having is flashbacks of you.you fucked me up layla shit aint even sweet nomo. Am cooking crack wrong and my weed is ass. Pop two perc its like i feel the same."

What in the fucking hood shit? Is this his way of comfessing he love me. Should i accept it?  I wanted to laugh so bad but damn.

"Bby c'mom na please."

I just stare at him.

"Layla...... I love you."

"Huh?"

"I love you."

This was when i fell into him. Its the way he said it. I could see he dropped the whole shiesty shit this was lontrell speaking to me.

"I love you to papa." I kissed him and he kissed back.

"Wanna fuck?" He asked

"What in the fuck. Lontrell you don't love my ass you just wanna fuck.BYYYYYEEEEE." i went in and slammed the door in his face.

"LAYLA C'MOM MAYNE A NIGGA AINT GOT HIS DICK WET IN SOME WEEKS..........BBY......LAYLA STOP PLAYING." I heard him shout omg am so embarassed. All my neighbors gon hear his ratchet ass.

"LONTRELL GO HOME." I shouted at  him from my window.

"JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING SOMETHING. PLEASE BBY."

"Write me a love letter."

"LET ME WRITE ONE IN YOUR PUSSY WITH MY DICK.."

"LAYLA MONROE WHAT IN THE GHETTO  BEHAVIOUR." My mom came in my room and shouted down at him, Oh shit i forgot she's here.

"AYY TELL YA DAUGHTER LET ME FUCK." He shouted up.

"YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO LEAVE MY LAWN BOY."

"AIGHT AMMA LEAVE....LAYLA YOU TRIFFLING."

I fell back on my bed laughing my ass off.This is why i love lontrell he makes my life so fun and entertaining. He don't force it either that's who he is.

"He confessed ?" Mom asked

"He said some hood stuff."

"Your father told me i was on his mind when he mixed dope and it was always the best when he did that."

"OMG." we both fell out laughing.

I got on IG and unblock lontrell. Amma give this all a try but this is the last time but amma make sure he aint really fucking on makayla. Amma put kacey detective ass up to that task. I don't trust kayla to do it because her ass will be on lontrell's side.

Nicosoreal:so you gon tell him or i should expose you??

Chalynmone: wtf you talking about?

Nicosoreal:{video attachment}

My heart dropped to my feet. How the fuck he got this oh my god this shit will ruin my repution. Why would nico do this. And its from jonah twin brother's view.so its that pussy ass nigga who set me up

Nicosoreal: mhmm. So you gon do what i ask.

Chalynmone: what?

Nicosoreal: set 30 and shiesty up for me?

Chalynmone: send me the video first.

Nicosoreal: {video sent }

This dumb motherfucker sent it forreal now he and that dumb ass nigga finna die. Like boy my nigga a motherfucking shooter. He will slime both of yall asses out. Nico always gon lose when it comes to messing with lontrell.

I decided to message lontrell and get this plan otw. Nigga finna dies today fucking with the murder gang.

Chalynmone: bby i need you 😢😢😢.

Poohshiesty:who fucked with you ??

Chalynmone:come over and i will let you know. Please hurry papa😭😭😭.