40

"BIG BLRDD BLRRD BLRRD." I said dancing around to lontrell new song back in blood.

He done dropped it and up the score. People going crazy to it and all.

"You made it boy." I told him hugging him from behind as he mixed his wock on the counter of his place here in the A.

"Ayo shiesty, Gucci want you on the phone." 30 came in handing off the phone to trell.

I watch as he took the call. I moved over to the fridge grabbing me some OJ. Drinking it.

"You want to go to the club tonight with me?" He asked me as he hung up the phone .

"Nope. Jayda and I got girls night."

"Cuh you always with her ass or that nigga polo lil sister."

"Them my folks."

"You playing with fire lay you out here using chiraq terms to,you around that mfucker so much talking about some homie. Fuck outta here."

"NIGGA you outside here grabbing your fans ass and shit. And you worried about me hanging out with a little girl. Bye."

Leia and I got hella close and shiesty can't stand it. Which is funny because girls are throwing themselves at him and he isn't refusing.

But......am to much of a bad bitch to be stressed and depressed about a piece of man that isn't mind.

Lontrell is still my Dawg, whenever he needs me am there. Polo well........idk But we cool. Real cool to.

"You riding with me?" He asked me slipping on his timbs.

"No i got an assignment to complete before 6:00." I answered.

He nodded at me and I began walking infront of him. As we got outside I felt a smack on my ass.

"Stop."

"You getting a little heavy back here."

"I know boy. I stay in the gym."

"Am tryna get up in you, time enough you give me my son." He said causing me too look at him.

"You must of lost your mind boy. I ain't no baby mama. Am a WIFE."

"Get in the car. Saying too much." He said as we got to his Corvette.

As we pulled up to my dad's house, before I hop out. Lontrell grabbed my throat pulling my face to him, i looked him directly in his eyes.

Leaning in he began pecking my lips with his plump soft ones. I kissed back opening my mouth allowing his tounge to enter my mouth.

Before I know it I was in his lap grinding on him. Feeling his glock on his waist made my pussy throb.

I began sucking on his neck leaving bite marks and bruises.

" take these sweats." He told me pulling my black sweats waist band.

"No." I told him climbing off of him. I grabbed my chanel purse hopping out the car.

I walked to the house opening it with my key. Throwing my purse over on the couch,I got to the show. Washing lontrell's smell of marijuana and prescription medicines off of me.

After that I got the bright idea to make some food. In the middle of my cooking, polo hit me up, I told him to come over so I expected him in a minute.

The RING alarm went off. He was here.

"Come in."

I listened to the door open and close. Going into the living room area I saw him slipping off his all black timbs. His dreads resting on both sides of his face.

"Waddup gang." He said looking at me.

I instantly began blushing. Something I do alot around him. He just gives off this soothing energy.

Intelligent Gangsta. That was it.

"You cooking. Damn whose wife is this?"

"Boy..."

I continued cooking and he sat there staring at me. Making eye contact from time to time. Every time I would smile or blush.

I got everything together setting the dinning table. Then we sat down to pray. Eating in silence. After he helped me do the dishes.

"Netflix??"

"What we finna watch on there?" He asked as we plopped down on the couch.

"I dunno."

"Go on Amazon prime I want to watch the new coming to America." He told me. I did jus that

Some way through the movie I found myself up under him under a blanket. Inhaling his scent , he smelt so good.

"Hold on." He mumbled so I eased up off him and I watched as he removed a gun from his waist resting it on the table infront of us.

I bit my lip at him and he pulled me up closer to him.

"You biting your lips for?" He asked his voice lowering in a husky tone.

"Nothing."

He pulled me up onto his lap sideways and I rested my head on his chest. A broad smile came on my face as i began rubbing circles on his chest.

We ended up cracking up at the funny scenes of the movie. If is one thing about polo this boy gon lose him self in laughter.

"It ain't that funny." I said sitting up

"Mayne it is." As polo body shook in laughter and tears ran out his eyes.

I scoot off him picking up my phone and checking my messages. Jayda wanted me outside tomorrow night. My mama was bugging about me coming back to Memphis. Then lontrell crazy ass in my DMs.

Poohshiesty: am coming over

Chalynmone: am at jayda's. Don't come over here yk she doesn't fuck with you.

Honestly jayda hated lontrell and preferred me being with polo. Ari wants me wit lontrell and hated polo.

But........

Am a little hottie aka city girl.so am going to play both ends see where i end up.