19

Night had fallen and my parents were working night shifts. Grandma was watching halle and I. She had drank half bottle of wine so she was out like a light. Lontrell was coming to pick me up soon. I creeped out the backdoor and tip toe down the road. I saw lontrell leaning on his car. I ran jumping on him.

"Sup mamas you miss me?"

"Mhmm."

We kissed and i donot know what was up with me but i felt my coochie jump. Lontrell massage my ass while i lay on his chest.

"Got on this little ass skirt for." He asked i didn't even notice how i left the house. Lontrell  pulled my skirt up exposing my ass in my thong. He smacked my ass twice on both cheeks.

"Ouchhh." I said pulled his hands away from my ass.

"Wanna go to the li spot on the park to chill" he asked now rubbing on my waist.

"Come on."

We got in the car and through out the whole ride lontrell hand were play rubbi g on my coochie and fat purr was purring. We got to the spot and lontrell and i were making out on the grass.

"Take ya clothes off ma" he said  getting up taking his off. I did the same.

Laying back on the grass ass lontrell kissed all over my body. Sucking little spots here and there.

Lontrell took his dick rubbing up and downmy folds. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Put it in..........please." i told him my body was on fire.

"You sure about that lay?" he asked staring up into my eys.

"Yess trell. I donot see myself giving my virginity to anyone else but you."

He began kissing my lips while wetting up his dick in my juices spilling out of me. I looked down and i was glistening up his dick more he rubbed him self around me.

Then i felt it his tip entering me slowly it was stretching me but to distract the pain i kissed on trells lips.

"Fuck girl gripping me....heaven mamas" i heard trell groan out as he was seated in me half way.

"You can move now." I reassured as i watch how much restrained he was.

The euphoria of his dick against my walls were crazy.it was like my whole body was tingling. Trell was doing his thing.

"Lontreeeeeeeellll.....mmmmmmmmm....you feel so good in me."

"You got me layla. You fucking got me." He spoke as he fucked up into me. I watch as his eyes rolled back in his head. While he bit on his bottom lips.

"I gotta bust lay. I gots to. Swea you got me."

"Cum bby.cum in your pussy."

"Fuck a plan b" he said before i felt his warm nut fill me up. I could of swore this nigga was shaking as he collapsed on me.

"I love you layla." He whispered to me.

"Uh uh trell the sex is making you go crazy.get up so i can get out this grass"he rolled off of me.

We got up and started putting on our clothes. Lontrell hugged up on me as we walked out the spot. I checked my phone no misscalls which is a good sign. When we got to the car he opened the door for me. Something he never did before.

He drove me home and i think i fell asleep half the way because trell had shook me awake.

"Dick put ya ass skraight ta sleep na."he said as i rubbed my eyes.

"Pussy had you shaking in it." I clapped back.

"Damn right it did. You got some good ass pussy. Wet,tight and warm."he said squeezing his dick in his shorts throwing his head back. That turnt me on and kitty was purring again. I climbed over into his lap. My skirt instantly pulled up above my ass.

"Fuck mamas ease up let me get my junt out." I eased back and watched as lontrell pulled his dick out.

"Come on pull them draws to the side." I did that then i aligned his dick at my entrance sitting on it slowly. It was painful but i wasn't gonna to tap out.

"Mmmmmmmm." I moaned in pain out as it was balls deep in me.

"Fuck bitch. You taking all that dick in ya by ease." Only if he knew how bad i was hurting. I held my breathe in and began to slowly bounce. The more i moved the better it felt.

"You got it ma.........layyyyyyyyy.......bounce that ass.......i love you girl i love you." Lontrell was a mess under me. I bounced faster grinding when i got tired.

"You like this papa?" I asked him staring down into his eyes. They were so nice.

"Love it........shhhhiitttt" he responded. He was my bitch right now,i was the one running him. He got me in check on the streets but when it comes to the bedroom i run shit.

"Finna cum in this wet cunt again na." He told me his eyes closed Now.

"Get ya nut papa"i told him.feeling mines nearing.

I felt him fill me up and my body started to tingle. I bounced faster and lontrell eyes shot open.

"You trying to.......... fuck bitchhhh....STOP LAYLA.KILVVGGFCCVBNMMMME." this nigga was going dumb but i needed to get mines.

"LONTRELLL." I screamed beating on the car roof as i cum.

When i got back down from my high. Lontrell was just sitting there looking dead.

"Bby." No answer.

"Lontrell."

"Bitch you tried to kill my ass get out my car." He spoke eyes still closed

"Sowwwy papa" i told him climbing off his lap putting fixing myself up. My legs were weak and my stomach was aching. Kitty was lifeless and dripping seed.

"Made my ass done buss twice seconds apart. Wild ass."

"Aint my fault you can't hang. You so gansta but not in this kitty."

"You be-" a bright light and tapping at the window cut his statement off. It was my dad in his cop clothes.lontrell rolled his car windown down and grinned at my dad.

"Wassup pops." Lontrell said still grinning.

"Layla get out the car." Dad told me tight lip and all. I slowly got out,legs weak and hair messed up.

Before i could blink my dad and kacey dad was beating the hell out of lontrell. What the fuck when did uncle tio get here.

"DAD STOP.DAD STOP." I ran towards them. Lontrell was now coughing up blood on the ground as uncle tio had his boot in lontrells neck and dad stomped him in his stomach. No matter how i tried to insert myself i was pushed back.

".DON'T DO THIS PLEASE." desperate measure in desperate times.

"Tio take care of this." My dad told my uncle. As he came over and dragged me into his car.

"UNCLE TIO IF YOU LOVE ME PLEASE DONOT KILL HIM. PLEASE."  Lontrell was damn near lifeless on the ground when dad dragged me into the car.

Tears stained my face and i beat on my dad on the way home.we got home and he locked me in the car.

"Think about your actions." He told me.