33(a filler chapter)

Layla pov

"Layla get- SHUT UP BITCH AMMA."

"No its too early."

"NO HOE THAT NIGGA TRIFFLING. ASL."

I rolled over to halle and kacey asses fighting for a phone. Arguing.

"What?" I asked confused as to what the fuck they were doing.

"Girl pooh nasty fucking ass cheating on you with hobo looking hoe." Kacey told me fixing her bun on her head.

I struggled to sit up. I was trying to swallow all this info at once. Like.

"Look." Kacey showed me a picture of a girl sitting on pooh's lap on a bed. He looked high off his ass to she was covering her exposed breast in a ck boxer i knew belonged to pooh.

"Am sorry lay." Halle said hugging me on the bed. I felt betrayed ong. Like i rode shit out with him only for him to do this to me when he blew up. Damn.

"Its aight halle. Not your fault." As we all sat there in silence i heard music playing and talking. Halle got up leaving out.

"Amma need a blunt mamas." Kacey said to me getting up. I fixed myself up. I needed fresh air,lontrell did me on worse i should of known by the way he was acting. The late calls, the distance and all.

I got dressed borrowed halle car and went to get breakfast at a nice little resturant. After that i strolled to a mall got some stuff. In my way in there my phone constantly was being blown up by pooh. He was here cursing me out about being in the A.

I shopped around. It was peaceful took my mind off the hurt for a while.

I walked into the room when i got in there was lontrell sitting on the bed smoking a blunt.

"So you aint see me blowing up your phone? And why the fuck you aint tell me you gon come to the A?"

I looked at him and slip off my shoes.

"Am fucking talking to you." He said getting up. As i felt him getting closer,i took up the lamp on the table swinging it at his head.

"BITCH." He said lunging at me as blood poured from the now open wound on his head. He gripped my throat squeezing heavily. I began to fight for air as i tried to push him off.

I saw 30 and em come in pulling him off me as i swung at him. A few hits connecting, my now bloody fist hurting. I felt someone pull me away as lontrell screamed death threats at me.

"YOU A PUSSY NIGGA THE FUCK YOU GON DO BITCH." I screamed at him. As baby pulled me out the house.

"He finna kill you lay. I swear." Baby told me as we got to the street.

"FUCK THAT PUSSY ASS NIGGA."

I began walking down the street as i cried my eyes out. Baby calling out to me. I didn't know where i was going but i needed to get away.

Yall alot of changes finna happen in this book after this......hope yall ready.lol.