48

Here i am here stuck in the middle of a house party that was filled with the whole of Memphis.

I was ready to leave out of here but I wasn't seeing anyone that I know. Only baby shiesty and his supposed baby mother who was drinking casamigos like girl you are pregnant.

I slip off the couch I was on and began maneuvering through the crowd. I ain't built for this these mfuckers stink.

Going up some stairs I found a bathroom. A clean one,closing the seat i sat on it. Grabbing some wet wipes from my purse to wipe the funkiness off my skin. I wasn't trying to catch a fungus or covid in this bitch.

"Yo." I jumped at the voice only to see it was lontrell.

"Why you left baby side?"

"Because this isn't my jam when Yall said party I thought something better."

Lontrell sat on the closed toilet seat and chuckled lighting up a blunt. I fixed my hair and clothes up. Applying lipgloss to my lips.

I watched as shiesty inhaled and exhaled smoke. Eyes getting lower and redder by the second.

"You want to hit?" He asked me.

Yeah nigga I want to hit that dick.

"Uh uh am cool."

"Lame ass."

"Whatever junky."

"Pop one of these with me." He told me pulling out a small bag with percocet.

"No lontrell am not doing prescription pills upstairs in a bathroom with you."

"Your so fucking proper. No fun."

"I know I like to be this way."

His phone began to ring and i saw him answer it. I knew it was 30 immediately.

"You leaving with me??"

"I guess."

He held my hand and led me out the house.

"Omg am sweat again." I said disgusted by my skin after brushing against them nasty ass bodies.

"you not gon die."

"I need a shower. I want to go home."

"You not fucking serious girl."

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes getting into my car. I watch as lontrell get in his. Looking in my rear view i noticed he was following me.

I cranked up my engine and started speeding.

"Fuck outta here." I said laughing as i sped down the nearly empty freeway.

Watching as lontrell sped up as well spinning in front of me as we entered my suburban neighborhood. I began screaming as i sped ,my heart was in my ass

"Fuck you been trying to do girl." He laughed as he pulled up infront of me as i stopped infront of my house.

"Nigga." I said trying to catch my breathe.

"SUPRISE." He blurted out laughing as he get out.

"Byee trell."

I opened the front door and lontrell followed me locking the door.

"Where the food at in here?"

"Uber eats something am on a diet." I told him going upstairs to shower and slip into my short onesie after moisturizing.

"You got your food." I asked him.

"Yeah...." he answered staring at me as i passed him. His eyes on my ass made me switch my hips and smile. Little booty got him FEENING.

I grabbed my organic chips and spring water. Going back to the living area. I then went to the theater section of the house and turned on the tv.

Poetic justice came on and I was fully invested in it. Only the smell of lontrell's weed and pizza.

I felt him plop down on the large bean bag with me. The smell of weed linger on him.

"Go shower."

"In a minute."

I watch as he stared at the tv. I threw my legs over him and he began massaging my toes.

The movie ended and I got up. Pulling my wedgie out my booty.

"You know who pac and shawty reminds me of?" He asked licking his lips at me.

"Who?"

"Me and you."

"Real nigga with a boujee bitch with a slick mouth."

"Yeah i guess but you know lucky listened to justice right?" I questioned him rubbing his hair that was now growing out.

"Mhmm."

"So that's why you have to listen to me and trust me I would never steer you wrong."

He pulled me into him wrapping his arms around my waist while pressing his head into my stomach.

"Ehem." I heard my dad gruff voice say. I pulled away from lontrell.

"Shiesty I know you ain't smoking weed in my house boy go pick them goddam back woods guts off my counter to." My dad said scolding lontrell.

"Yeah lay amma fuck with ya lata. " lontrell said leaving out.

"Don't come round here crying when he do you wrong and don't call me when he causes you to get locked up for being violent." My dad said pointing his finger at me. Then walking off.

"SEND YO FUCKING KIDS TO A GOOD SCHOOL CLOTHE EM FEED EM. AND THEY BRING A GANG BANGER HOPE. A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT." He shouted from upstairs.

I felt tears began to well up in my eyes and then fall.

I got upstairs pack most of shit and then called up lontrell. I don't know what has gotten into daddy but am not ok with it. As a little girl all i wanted to do was make him proud.

"That nigga tripping baby just ignore the nigga aight. I got you fa life." Lontrell said as we drove back to the house he got his daddy. It wasn't far away then soon we were there and I was in lontrell arms as he comforted me.