47

"IT'S A BOY."

"Thank you lordt."

"Really Layla?"

"Yes only one space in the castle for a princess."

My mother just gave birth to my baby brother

My mother just gave birth to my baby brother. He was so cute but i still wanted to be the only child. Now i gotta go split the inheritance with someone.

"What are you going to name him?" I asked my mother as i looked down at his pale skin.

"Giovanni Michael monroe."

"Cute."

"Is lontrell still outside?" My mother asked my dad.

"Yeah. " he answered causing me to roll my eyes

"Get him for me."

I watched as my dad left out to get that ungrateful dirty nigga. Poor Giovanni going to have bad energy all over him.

I watch as lontrell enter. Bow legged ass nigga.

"Thank you lontrell for assisting me. Do you want to hold him?"

The fuck. She never asked me to hold him yet but she's asking lontrell. I watch as lontrell took him supporting him like he has experience with babies.

"Damn miss monroe this yo twin na." He said smiling and i heard Giovanni coo at him. His smile got broader.

It was at that moment I wanted to have this nigga baby.

"LAYLA."

"Huh?"

"You done zoned out. You want to hold him?"

"Yeah. "

Lontrell handed him over to me. This little boy was the spitting image of my mother while I looked like my daddy.

"Hey little pa." I said watching him scrunched up his face and then began to cry.

"Maaaa him don't like me."

"Layla you wasn't genuine to him when he was in my belly."

"He just mean." I passed himm back to her.

I looked outside noticing kayla was gone. So how the fuck am i going to get home.

"You want a ride?" Lontrell asked me.

I hesitated but sigh. Nodding my head .

"Let's go then."

We walked out the room in silence. Walking behind lontrell,i smiled at his open legged walking funny ass.

We got outside to his vehicle and he opened my door for me. Wait??

"You just opened the door fa me???" I asked stunned that he did that. He smirked at me and then chuckled.