8

"Make it clap sis.make it clap clap." I cheered on a drunk kacey who was currently in the middle of nico's party twerking up a storm.

"Yall white mfuckers jealous huh. Suck my dick all of you." Kacey shouted.

"Get her down" halle told me.

Halle and i pulled her down from the table. We decided to bail out because lontrell said he was finna pull up in a sec and he didn't want us hurt.

"Put your feet in." Layla told kacey who wasn't cooperating.

"Bitch i wanna pee."

"Pee in the car then."

"Hell no.hold that in babygirl this is a VET." I warned her.

I got in and began driving off when lontrell messaged me.

Poohshiesty: ya outta there??

Chalynmone:yes

Poohshiesty:good

We drove to kacey's house all three of us passing out from exhaustion. I was awoken by ace speaking loudly on the phone outside. Getting up I went downstairs only to see ace with a busted lip and black eye.

"What happened to you?" I asked

"Shiesty and em rob us and shot up the party. Faze in the hospital to."

"Yall stay getting ran down on."

Honestly Ace and em is a bunch of pussies who only get reputation in school because they are block. Also that they sell weed. Now why did lontrell shoot faze he could of jus beat em up a little more.

"So yall aint going to get revenge?" I asked while poring some milk in a bowl of frosted flakes.

Ace silence spoke for itself they were bitches.

"Yall some pussy"

"Layla look choppa gang is a bunch of savages. 30 is a little remorseful but pooh is a fucking nut case, nigga lives life day for day. He aint nothing to fuck with."

"Mhmm."

"Thats why i told you to stay tf away from his ass. Before you get deep in his bullshit and niggas out you for his deeds."

"Am a big girl Ace i could handle myself."

So it is true lontrell is really what he claims to be. I hope nobody out him this summer because am planning to have a bad bitch summer with him playing the role of my hood nigga.

"Halle get up we gotta go home."

"5 more minutes lay"

"NOW"

"Aite am up." She got up and shift her wig back properly then we got our purses and get out of kacey house. We got home and my mom was cooking

"Morning girls"

"Hey ma"

"Yall heard what happened at nico's ?"

"Yep"

"Its sad isn't it?"

"Well no one died so..."

"Thats the only good thing.now go freshen up and come eat."