27

I was up in my room chilling. It has been a 3 weeks and 5 days since i last saw lontrell. I was begining to panic because kayla said she hasn't seen him either. Nico has literally gone missing according to kacey and ace. Faze was found shot up in his car,currently on life support. Jonah said his twin brother is back in cali.
Its a whole mess and baby is out here telling me don't worry about it like boy my nigga is missing tf you mean don't worry.

"Are you even listening ms.monroe?" Evin asked from the front of the class.

"Sorry." I said sitting up more

"Keep focus miss monroe."

Class ended and kara was talking my ass off about some la cross game. We were walking down the steps when i saw someone who looked all to familiar. Maybe its deja vu. Then he smiled.

Oh my god my bby is back and alive. I ran towards him jumping in his arms.

"Damn mamas you miss me so much."lontrell chuckled

"Where have you been papa. I missed you."

"Handling business."

"Ya class finish?"

"Yes."

"Aight lets go then."

I waved my hand at kara who looked at lontrell in a weird way.

We held hands and walked to his car. He had a different vibe to him i couldn't put my finger on it at all.

"Mhmm papa you have something different bout you."

"You think so ma?"

"Yeah."

He chuckled lightly

.we pulled up to a building and there were hella niggas there. We got into a little studio.

"Sit there and hold these." He handed me his glock and some cash.

"Wassup sis." Scarr came up sitting next to me. A beat began to play and lontrell voice echoed. Through he was riding the beat like a mfucker. His homies was hyped up as he spit bars about murder and other gangster shit. I felt so proud my bby had so much potential in this rap shit.

When he came out the booth i couldn't help but to smile.

"You liked that."

"It was good but where 30 at?" I asked noticing i haven't been seeing him much lately.

"He signed to moneybagg now so he in the A on his grind."

"Oh. You finna get sign soon to bae and a better deal to.trust me." I told him and he shrugged.

"Ayo shiest. Come lay a next verse." A dude said to him. He got up and started to spit some more lyrics. He looked my way and "my little bitch gon swing the stick fa me thats my little majorette." Then winked. Like okk i aint swinging shit tho but i'll hold it for you.

After all that we went to his pops place chilling on the bed. Talking about the music industry.he told me he didn't want to sign to gotti or dolph because he wanted to avoid the beefing. I wanted the same thing because ya know my nigga a hot head and he go too far.

"Whats the song called tho?"

"Main slime."

"Mhmm. So mr.main slime what you did to nico?"

"I aint speaking on that." He told me while counting some money.

"Okkkkk." I got up rolling my eyes

I got up and took some money from off the bed proping the phone up on the dresser. I began making a little video while playing his verse on breaking news.

"See na see you getting to gangsta fa me. I need my old laylay back."

"Uh uh papa. Am ya little majorette remember." He threw back his head laughing.

"C'mere." I climbed on his lap. He kissed me and i don't know why i felt shy all over again. Only he has this effect on me and its crazy.

We started to make out heavily and then remembered my monthly was on.

"Bby" i said pulling away from lontrells hold and lips.

"What now?"he asked looking so annoyed.

"Am on my period."

"You got a heavy flow?"

"No."

He tapped my leg so i can get up and i did. He went into a drawer then pulled out a large thick towel.

"Take ya stuff off and just lay here." He told me patting where he had now layed out the towel.

"Uh uh uh uh. No no. You nasty."

"Layla. Idgaf i need to feel you blood or not. "

"Bae one more day ok. Its unsanitary to have sex while am on my period." He looked at me and rolled his eyes before stuffing the towel back where he got it from.

"I'll give you some head."

"Nah i want the full package and i aint finna do all that. You finna spend the night so amma take you home to get ya little bag of stuff things."

"Your not even asking.just demanding."

" you been known its up since you got me to confess that love shit to you."

"Yeah so let's go."

We left out the house and got in his car. We pulled up to my house and saw my dad car. What in the fuck.

"Am not going in there trell."

"Why?"

"My father is in there and i aint tryna hear anything out his mouth."

We pulled out and went to chick fil a. We got some nuggets ate in the car then lontrell got the bright ass idea to take me to a play ground because he said i was childish because i was being playful with him.

"Wiiiiiiii." I screamed as lontrell pushed me on the swing.

"Ok now now i wanna go on the big slide.c'mon" i pulled him. We both went on the slide.

"YOW THIS NIGGA SHIESTY ON A SLIDE.AYO SMOOKIE LOOK AT THIS SHIT." I looked over and it was a fat ass dude wop or something like that. Him and about two other guys were laughing.

"YALL PUSSY ASSES JUS MAD THAT YALL DON'T GOT NO BITCH TO GO ON A SLIDE WITH." Lontrell spat back at them pulling me to the exit.

"Are they trapping in the park to?"

"Nah they be picking up hoes there."

"Ohh."

"So you pick up hoes there to?"

"Look layla i maybe be every other thing but i aint no cheater ong. It aint in my DNA if i aint feeling a shawty no more amma let her know."

"Will you ever get to the point where your not feeling me??"

"You my 4L and i mean that shit."

I leaned on him and we kissed for a little. Then we left out the park.on my way home my mother was blowing up my phone i knew immediately what it was about and i wasn't tryna hear all that so i turnt my phone off.