22

Lontrells pov

I watched her walk away. I know she aint done like that. She's my bitch and when a nigga get to the top she gonna be there with me. Just right now i cant fuck with her, i need to focus on my grind and not getting caught up. 

I  can't have her and cant put put her in the expensive shit she accustomed to. I been knew she was on her rich bitch shit. I see the clothes she rock from LV to gucci. Birkin and chanel bags. If she my bitch and she wearing that i want to be the one to buy it. Now i go over her place and another mfucker bought it for her. Mayne wtf i had to let the shit go.

"Jr." My dad called out.

"What you did to that girl. Why you fucking her and then dogging her out?"

"How you know you know all that?"

"She walked out tears and all everyone saw that shit.why you aint let her know wassup."

"Pops i love layla. I would go to war for her. That night i took getting beating down for her when i could of shot her bitch ass father. With out her i be feeling hopeless then she bring it back to me. I love her but i cant push tnrough to show her that you know how am built."

"You gonna fuck around and lose her."

"I cant as soon as i get put on am bringing her with me.thats on my mama to."

"So you think a beautiful,smart young lady like her gon wait until you get your shit together? What ya ass need to learn is that people dont live according to you.its not your world boy and you gon learn the hard way. Get your shit together and love her the right way before she really moves on."

I sat back thinking on what pops said. It was too much to process so i walked out the door. I need to clear my head from all the love shit. I should of left her ass since 30 told me her daddy was the feds.

i should of never fucked her that shit made me feel as if i signed a contract to her. I can't go through my day without thinking of her or wanting her by my side. The shit is sickening.

"Look who is here. Romeo himself." Wop said laughing as i approached the creek.

"Shut ya slow ass up.where big bro at?" I asked him for teedap.

"He aint been around here for a minute."

"Gotta swing by there later."

"Hi pooh." I saw stacia coming up to me. Damn she got thicker than mfucker but some shit don't add up.

"Wassup"

"Nothing tryna make sure you ok."

"Am aite."

"Maybe we can exchange numbers."

"Nah im straight."

"Why won't you let me show you a little something?"

"Ain't intrested." She smacked her lips and walked away. Yep its the ass don't match the thighs fa me. Bad built ass bitch.

"Yeah that rich bitch got ya ass."

"Nah ,i just don't want to fuck with stacia hoe ass."

"Excuses."

"Whatever. Remember we got a lick on the plug this friday at 3:00.let baby,kd and 30 know."

"Cg aint rolling?"

"You remember that hoe ass shit he did last time."

"Yea. Wild ass mfucker."

"We need to do this smoothly."

After cooling in the creek, I went over to my mamas to check up on her. I aint been around her alot,and she complaining laylay stole me away from ha. Which is kinda true.

"Mama." I called out as i entered the empty house.

"She gon to work. When did your ass come out the hospital." Italy my brother weird ass vodoo looking girlfriend came out saying.

"Don't hold on that.where tee at?"

"Dallas."

"Dang and he aint tell me shit."

"Mhmm."

"Give me your hand lemme see something." Here her weird as go. I handed it to her.

"Don't let go thinking its for the better." She told me.

"What that mean gang?"

"Look into your life and tell me."

I smacked my lips at her and left out the door. She be speaking in code like bitch if you really know wassup tell me.

"Ayo pooh c'mere." My crackhead unc called out to me.

"Mayne lee my ass alone. I aint got shit."

"C'mon phew.jus lemme hol a dollar until later."

"No."

Walking up the street i saw a shawty i used to mess with before lay.

"Ayo."

"What you want?"

"I can't holla at you."

"You aint been hollering at me since layla came around."

"How you know her?"

"She use to go to the same school as me. Suprisingly she left nico for you."

"Whats wrong with me?"

"You aint shit."

"Whatchu doing later?"

"I got school. Now bye." I watched as she went into her house.

I walked away. My torso started aching like a mfucker so i decided amma go crash at pops for a cool min. I still want that bitch ass nigga head for fucking me up. He did all that and his daughter gon suck my dick and take it. He created my own personal bitch.