5

I woke up and rolled over on my bed. Then i fell hitting my head.

"Ouch." I groaned in pain .I then realized i wasn't in my room. Where the hell am. The posters in the room caused me to realize that i am lontrell's room. Memories of last night came back to me and i got up. I smiled but then it hit me i ditch halle at the pool and I slept out. My ass is grass. What the fuck am i going to tell my father?

What about?
Oh dad i went to a spot with a member of choppa gang and he ate my pussy on grass.

"Finally you up" lontrell came in wearing basketball shorts and a wife beater.

"Ayo bitch aint up yet? A nigga wanna sleep." A man said coming into the room.

"Where is my phone ?" I asked

"Here." Lontrell handed my purse to me. I checked my phone there was like 100 miss calls and messages from my parents. So i called halle to determine how am going to plot my lie.

Layla:bitch where are you?? Halle:Over at scar's house.
Layla:am at lontrell's.let scar bring you over here.
Halle:alright.

Halle came over and we started to plot the lie. It was good. Kacey was in on it to. All i needed was my car and scar went to get it. We got the car and drove home.

"I hope this work."

"Me too."

"Just behave calm ok."

"1 2 3. Good morning"

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAYLA AND DON'T YOU DARE LIKE TO ME!!" my dad shouted at me.

"Dad i was at the party until it was late so we decided to go to layla's house."

My dad stood there staring at me. Lord please make him believe.

"Layla monroe. Am going to believe you now but don't make it happen again." My mother told me dismissing me from the room.

Halle and i ran up the stairs. We got in the shower and washed our bodies from head to toe. We stayed silent just smirking at eachother. My dad could hear sounds from a mile away so we couldn't blow our story by talking about our adventure last night.

"Stay yall asses in this houses today ok." My dad said poking his head through the door.

"Yes sir" halle and i answered in unison.

20 minutes later we watched from my bedroom window as my mom and dad pulled out the yard same time.
Halle and i jumped up off of the the bed and started laughing.

"Omg. Girl i had the best night of my life." She told me grinning from ear to ear.

"Me to."

" i got high asf with scar and popped some percs. Then all i know i was sucking his dick. It was so bad but i guess he liked it. His semen got in my eye girl that burnt like crazy. I swore i was blind."

"Wait a minute. Your night was more fun that mines." I pouted at her.

"Tell meee ..... please."

"Ok so lontrell and I went to this place behind of a playground. We were talking and all. One thing led to the next and i was riding his face then he ate me mouth. Then i squirted all over him. It was the best feeling."

"We are so BAD."

"But i like it."

"Me to.now lets go make breakfast." We walked down the staircase in to the kitchen and started making breakfast. After we finished eating kacey came over and were in the backyard getting turnt off my dad henny and kacey was passing the blunt once in a while to us.