41

"Now that's a bad bitch

"Now that's a bad bitch. Twirl fa me." Jayda hyped me up while taking my videos.

My birthday was today's away. So I was turning up in advanced. We were up 8n the club tonight where the stars were out.

"Polo gon give you that hunch or is it pooh?" Dessi asked as she brushed my hair off my shoulders.

I posed for another photo that jada was crouched down taking.

"I don't want no sorry peen from them folks." I said taking back my phone skimming through photos. Pooh was blowing up my phone, I hit the block bottom because he ain't finna spoil my night.

We left out in dessi rolls royce. Pulling up to the club. It had an outside set in the back to. The famous niggas were out to, future,durk,21 savage,gherbo and metro boomin. Spotted a few IG thots. So yall know it was popping.

"Look gworl there goes polo." Dessi pointed to polo chopping it up with some niggas.

" Dessi pointed to polo chopping it up with some niggas

Big ass chains weighing a ton on his neck. His new fixed teeth and all. He was fine no lie bouts that.

"Mhmm i see him." I answered.

The night went on and I was Chilling on some hookah and remy. Jayda had that casamigos while dessi was on future lap playing sugar baby.

"So you couldn't let me know you outside??" I heard polo say as he scoot close to me.

"You wanted to know?" I asked putting down the hookah. Looking at him.

"What you drinking?" He asked peeping my cup.

"Remy."

"You need that casamigos girl it's your birthday in a few. Big 19." He said pulling a piece of my dress releasing it on my skin.

"Ouch." I hissed smacking his hand causing him to laugh. I leaned forward grabbing my cup. Slowly sipping from it. I felt eyes on me so I looked around keeping gaze with lontrell's bitch kianti.

I rolled my eyes and continued my night. Polo and I was vibing. Ended up doing tequila shots with jayda.

"I want she and she and they love them some me." Polo song horribly in my ear as I pressed up on the railing of our section. My back was turnt to the crowd.

" boy shut upppp." I laughed. Pushing on his chest.

He chuckled before sitting on a chair behind him. The drinks and these boots had me not moving in fear to fall.

I made a step forward to him,sitting on his lap.

"Them drinks got you drunk sitting and everything."

"I ain't drunk."

"Yeah right." I reached to his 1300 chain unclasp it. I placed it on my neck.

"You want to be wolo g so bad." He laughed fixing it on me properly.

"This shit is so cold and heavy." I complained.

"Thats ice babygirl. If you show a nigga you serious. I'll ice out your name on yo chest." He whispered in my ear grabbing my ass

"I don't want my name. I want yours on me." I flirted back.

"Forreal?"

"Let em niggas and bitches know who am fucking with."

He looked up at me grinning. I leaned in and our lips met. Before I know it we were tounge kissing up in the club.

"Chill on alat before I take you back to my place and do what I really want to." He pulled away and i whispered in my ear

"What you want to do?" I asked. The liquor was making ya girl brave brave.

"Let's go back to your place."

"That's the liquor speaking girl." He told me.

"No I want that dick." I spoke up sternly.

He looked at me rubbing his hand over his face. I could see he wanted it.

"We got a vibe lay and I don't want to mess that up by rushing shit. Ok." He told me.

"Oh." I answered rolling my eyes at him because it's like nigga put your feelings in yo pocket I want that dick now.

"Yeah. When I lay this pipe,you gon be in my bed as my girlfriend no other. Showing me who that pussy belong to because I know that other dude in yo life right now and shit."

"Make me that chain soon. Am tryna put this pussy on you for my birthday aight and even if lontrell is in my life, this pussy ain't his. Been that way since I met you."

Damn,i could be a pimp with the shit am telling this boy. The eye contact was everything to. Big layla was applying big pressure.

The rest of the night was just me babysitting jayda's drunk ass. Polo folks and em had came up in the section and lil baby had pulled up on jayda with the rest of 4pf to.