4

WARNING⚠⚠⚠: EXPILICIT CONTENT AHEAD!!

A week had pass since i last went outside. I had spent most of my days binge watching riverdale. Halle was now sneaking  scar into the house and i found out that he was a really cool person.I liked third wheeling with them. It was pitiful but at least i had fun. Today kacey was coming over so we can go to the pool,it was halle's idea because lord knows,i hate public pools. Everybody and their mama be in them.

"This ass is sitting." I said jiggling my little booty in the mirror.

"Periodt" kacey said wearing a matching one piece bathing suit

We all got in the vet and drove to the pool. It was hella crowded and kacey fought for a parking space. Literally.

"Shut up girl i was here before you." She shouted back at the lady who she had the fight with.

"These niggas scrawny." Kacey said looking at the niggas.

"They be the ones with the big ding a lings sis." Halle said

"Yall wild" i said looking around.

I went up to the deck and carefully sat in a beach chair. Kacey went god knows where and i could see halle hugging on scar near the pool. Some minutes later i saw two girls arguing in the pool.

"Bitchh whats going on down there?"kacey came over asking me with a huge ice cream.

"The ghetto" i replied

Kacey handed me a rainbow slushie. Then i heard the speakers came on city girls "jobs" came on and kacey started throwing her ass back. I decided to join her and we was fucking it up.

"Ayyyy ayyy" i heard halle hyping us up from afar.

It was up from that moment because we were turnt asf. Eyes were on us niggas lusting and bitches had on their stuck face. It was summer and no one wasn't going to ruin it fa us.

"Am tired. I need water." I told kacey out of breath. I dragged myself over to the bar after i payed for my water. I looked to my right lontrell was coming my way so i began to power walk to where kacey was. I sat down on the chair and then placed my shades on my face.

"Can i talk to you fa a minute lay??" Lontrell said coming up to me.

"Speak"

"In private please ?"

This nigga tripping am not going anywhere with his rude ass again.

"You got a crew" kacey asked him

"Yeah they rii over there??" He pointed to where group of guys were.

"Yall got weed?" She asked him.

Lontrell duck in his shorts pocket and gave her a little baggy.

"Thats on me" he told her.

"Good looking.aye lay am finna go smoke a joint go speak with him.he's nice"