3

"You low down dirty hoes. Laylay get up am talking to you."

Who in the world let kacy in my house so early.

"Bitch i hate you. Get out." I told her getting out my bed to go to the bathroom.

"So you had time to go to south memphis but couldn't come to my event."

"You know i hate kevin and his friends."

"Whatever.Get ready i wanna go to the mall."

"Can i bring someone??" Halle asked

"Who??" Kacy and I asked in unison.

"My friend scarr"

"He got a government or what?"

"I don't know it?"

"You tripping hallz" i said laughing at her.

We got ready and i couldn't find my glasses.

"Can you hurry up layla"

"Shut up am coming"

We got in kacy car and drove to the mall. There was hella people there.I swear people be in the mall in the summer for no goddamn reason. We shopped around in almost everystore until our feet got tired and we became hungry.

"I need a spa day after this " halle groaned dragging herself. She only bought two chanel bags while kacey bought half the mall from designer to forever 21. I bought make up mostly because i order my clothes online most time.
Halle phone rung and it was her "new friend" scarr asking her where she at. When we got to the cafeteria kacey went to order for us. Then scarr came and this bitch halle forgot about kacey and I.

"So mr.scar, wassup witchu" kacey asked making me roll my eyes because this girl be instigating heavy.

"Ya mean??"

"How you got the name scarr ?"

Scarr didn't say a word all he did was stand up and pull up his shirt revealing a huge scar going down his stomach. Shit looked creepy asf.

"I got shot in my hip but the bullet travelled up to my chest."

Halle looked shocked at scarr's words. Scar sat back down and the whole table was silent after. only things could be heard from our table was halle's giggles as he whispred things in her ear. They were mad cute.

"Ayy this nigga boo'd up" i knew that voice to the T. It was lontrell crazy ass.

"So why i aint get invited to the mall." Lontrell said sitting next to me.

"Lets go" he whispered in my ear his breath smelt like weed and cologate.

"Why?"

"So you can come get your jacket you left at the house."

I wanted my jacket but i didn't one to ditch kacey.

"I can't"

"I wasn't asking ma." He said now rubbing on my waist. Like he needed to chill with all this. I wasn't looking for a leech this summer i jus want a little sneaky link while i do hot girl shit.

"Babygirls am going to head out. Kevin needs me"

"You aint serious right now K."

"Girl stay here with ya li boo."

"He aint my boo."

"Well make him." She said walking away with her bags.

"Now lets go 30 waiting on us."

"Bye hallz call me ok"

"Mhmm. Scar stopp" she giggled.This girl got puppy love.

"You got me anything?" Lontrell asked

"No"

"Mhmm"

We got to an all black car fully tinted.shit looked sketchy asf and i wasn't tryna get shot at or incarcerated. So i stood there not moving.

"You stay doing this shit ma.get in the car."lontrell told me with the back car door opened.

"Uh uh." I shook my head.

Thats when he tugged me face first in to the car causing me to hit my head on the roof. I was seeing stars and shit.

"Look what ya dumb li ass made happen.get in na." I got in and my head was hurting like a mfucker while 30 fat ass laughed. Lontrell got in the front with 30 and we sped off to god knows where. Eventually the car stopped.

"Come on li mama" lontrell getting out the front.

"Aren't you going to open the door for me."

"You got two hands use em"

"30 can you take me back to the mall.I'll pay you $200"

"Aight" 30 said cranking up the car again.

"I'll shoot both of you mfuckers ."

"Ha daddy gon make sure you go on deathrow."

Eventually lontrell opened my door for me like he should and i got out. We were infront of his mama house and she was on the step with two other ladies. I hope she don't trip because my mouth can get loose to.

"Where yall going ?" She asked us.

"In the house." Lontrell said holding my hand.

" you and this fast li girl aint going in this house today."

"Mama what you be tripping fa like a nigga don't be paying bills to."

"When he get ya li ass knocked up ya betcha not come roun here knocking on ma door." She told me pointing in my face.

Like mam am team fuck them kids so you don't gotta worry about shit.we walked into the house and we into lontrell room. There was posters of little wayne and other rappers on the wall. He had a little ass bed to well compared to mines it was.I hope he aint got roaches or anything.

" ya can put your bags down.just standing there looking stupid."

"Lontrell why are you being so rude every time like am the one who be up under you. We all know its vice versa."

"This jus tha way i speak na"

"To your little friends and hoes ok.NOT ME."

I took my bags and walked out the house. I took out my phone calling my dad's drive alfred.

Alfred:hello ms.monroe
Layla: alfred can you come pick me up.

I messaged alfred the address and in 25 minutes he came in the suv. I heard lontrell mama and em gossiping but i could care less.Aint no nigga going to speak down to me in the manner he wants to.

When i got home halle still wasn't there yet. After some minutes i heard a vehicle pull up with loud ass music and i looked through the window. It was scarr dropping halle off. I watch as scar open the car door for her and she got out. They kissed and all. Okk gurll i see ya.

"Hey sissy pooh" halle said coming into the house.

"I need every detail." I told her.

"Okkk"

We ran upstairs to my room and she started spilling the beans.

"Hold on na.so he gave you head in the victoria secret dressing room??."

"Yes oh my god,it was so good.
I never felt so good in ma life yet."

"So you never got ya pussy ate sis??"

"No"

"Omg"

So there it was halle was out here having the time of her life while am going back and forth with a rude ass mfucker.