18

"Mom what are you doing here?" I looked her up and down. Kayla was steady rolling her eyes in the chair. 30 and baby looked as if they were watching a movie play out all wide eye not blinking.

"To get you from this place and end your little ghetto behaviour." She told me staring directly at lontrell.

"Where is my father?"

"Oh baby trust me you donot want to see your father right now."she warned.

"Need i remind you am 18.grown as hell."

"No no no. Layla i have work my butt of as a parent to mold you and make sure you have anything you ever wanted in life. I will not let you ruin it with a hoodlum wannabe rapper. Yes i have seen every single one of instagram stories. Now go get your things and lets leave." She rant on and on.

"Amma leave before i slime out ya mama. Call me later aight." Lontrell said hugging me and leaving.

"You will not be calling him"

"Lucy please." I told her rolling my eyes and going to get my  things.

I packed up and went out into the yard. Lontrell and the gang was outside posted up. I watched as he looked at me leaving. I stuck my middle finger at him and he laughed. When i got in the car.

"Bye bae" lontrell shouted at me. Lord knows he's only doing all this to piss my mama off. It was working.

"Bye trell." I blowed a kiss at him.

She sped off full speed. We got to grandma house and when i got in there was halle with her boujee ass parents i knew they probably chew her ass up and looking at her teary eyes she took it badly.

"Keys to my car." My dad said. Looking as if he was going to rip me in half. I gave him his keys. Grandad came over ad sprinkled some  holywater on me. Like chill out before i stomp you.

"Go change your clothes." Daddy told me his face hard as stone. He loves me too much to hurt me he will probably be fake mad for a week also How dare they end my hot girl summer early,i was just starting up. I haven't even get busted open yet by a hood nigga specifically lontrell. I should be the one upset.

When i finished getting dressed over. We left grandma house but not before grandad praying to remove halle and I sins.
We got to our house and halle and i got upstairs.

"I think they finna kill us."

"Girl please. They are not stop over thinking. "

"Did you and lontrell have sex?"

"No.you and scar did it again?" I asked her

"Yes and i missed my period."

"Huh?" Lord jesus now halle is tripping.

"Am scared."

"Just relax your cycle probably changed around."

"Am trying to."

"No matter what am going to be here for you ok." We hugged and laughed.

"Hand me your phone." Dad came in saying. I passed it over to him. Dramatic ass people.

"Card" he said as well. Wait now he's doing too much ong. I handed it to him showing zero weakness. My dad had a military mindset if he breaks you that is what he want.

"Come down in 5 minutes for dinner. Halle your parents are going back to atlanta tomorrow." Dad told me us then close my door.

"He's blue." Halle told me

"Fuck he can be purple i donot give a fuck."

"Lontrell rubbed off on you."

"Mhmm" i layed back on my bed. I already miss baby and lontrell. Mostly lontrell cuddling up to me or eating me out while his glock lay on the dresser. That shit made me wetter everytime.

"LAYLA." Dad shouted

"Dang nigga am coming you shouting like that fa."i mumbled walking down the stairs.

I sat down at the table. I picked at my food the tension was thick.

"So i decided you will fit better in oxford in london. We have already signed you up and sent in the application to them.you got accepted,required to be in campus in 2 weeks." These mfuckers. They made the choice as if it was their life. Shipping me off to boring ass england. They are doing all because i messed with a hood nigga and did some hood shit.

Dad was looking at me as if he was waiting for me to start sobbing and beg. Like that soft shit left. I done seen two bodies drop and held a glock. Am shiesty asf now. So We stared at eachother.

 So We stared at eachother

"You swea you hard huh. Little dude done filled your head up,he aint no gangsta i got files on him. I hide that shit because back in the day his folks held it down for me."

"This is not about lontrell this about my indepence and choosing what i want. See amma go to englamd for yall sake but after all that i donot want anything to do with yall especially you Lucy." I got  up from the table going to bed.

Next morning i took my android out my shoe box filled with polaroid photos. I put it on and and signed into instagram. I message lontrell and baby organizing a day at six flags.so it was lontrell,baby, baby girlfriend,halle,kacey, lontrell brother and I. I needed to get my last fun before i journey to boredom.

Today halle got some pregnacy test from kayla. So we were going to find out if am going to be an auntie or not.

"Girl pee on the stick."

"Am scared." He sat on the toilet legs clenched together shaking.

"Jus pee on itttttttt."

"Oh my godddddd"

I watch as she pee on 5 sticks we placed them on the counter.

"Now all we gotta do is wait. What scarr said tho?"

"He wants me to be pregnant." She rolled her eyes biting the skin around her nail.

"Oh"

Five minutes of silence until the timer went off and i ran to check. All the test were negeative. Thank you jesus because aint nobody getting pregnant for the jobless folks.

" omg yes." She said in relief.

We heard footsteps coming up the stairs so we hid all the tests away.

"Girls am leaving for the grocerry store." My mom said.

"Ok." We answered annoyed like right now we could careless where she went.