"Sorry," Rahab and Belial chuckled in a careless way, the right and left side of the bed tipping at different times.

"You know, she looks pretty fucking hot," Rahab stated bluntly after what felt an hour of silence, making me want to glare and laugh at the same time.

'Stop! No laughs or glares. You're asleep, remember?' I reminded myself sternly, hoping they would get to the point.

"I would bang it," Belial commented with a chuckle, a harsh slap and an ear-bleeding scream sound afterward. "THE FU-"

"Touch her, and I promise you I will skin you alive you lit-"

"That's enough Ariel," Ioael said calmly, his robotic voice still apparent. "We need not to cause a feud at this point."

"I wish we were partnered up with more mature people," Ariel muttered, a little fake gasp sounding after.

"I'll have you know, I am-"

'I can't take this anymore,' I growled, springing up from the bed in anger and opening my eyes with determination.

"Speak up. What's going on with me? What plan? What happened? What are you people?" I groweled out, struggling to get out of the chains.

"Whoa there, kitty," Belial said, putting a hand up as a gesture for me to wait. "One question at a time."

"I swear to-" I growled, cutting myself off and throwing my arms up in an attempt to break the chains.

"Calm down, Michelle," Ariel said softly, walking over to me cautiously.

"Don't tell me what to do," I growled, throwing my arms up with more force. "No one tells me what to do."

"Oooo. Feisty," Rahab purred, making me glare at him, my eye sight clearing up to the point where I could every microscopic wrinkle in his skin.

"Shut up," I growled in a demonic voice, a low growl vibrating in my throat before my eye sight went back to normal and I went back to trying to rip the chains off of me.

"She's turning quickly," I heard a whisper in front of me say, making me quickly swing my head up and eye each person intensely.

"Who said that? What am I turning into?" I asked, demanding an answer.

"No one said anything..." Ioael said slowly, confusion on his face. I narrowed my eyes at the men in front of me, staring at them intensely.

"Stop screwing with me, who said it?" I asked, gripping the sheets stiffly from anger. I knew my anger was a little bit too much, but I couldn't help any of it. So much adrenaline and hatred was coursing through me at the time, taking over most of my brain, not allowing me to think straight.

"Said what?" Ariel asked calmly, slowly starting to walk towards me again.

"She's turning quickly," I replied in a whisper, making their eyes widen in fright.

"Lay down. Now!" Rahab barked, making me bare my teeth and growl like an animal. "Hold her down!" he ordered quickly, making two boys jump towards me before I could blink and pin me to the bed.

"Get off of me!" I yelled in a venomous voice, trying to rip their hands off of me.

Only one small problem.

I'm kinda handcuffed.

"Don't let go of her," he ordered, making my teeth feel numb and slightly in pain. I started to scream, the pain in my teeth becoming more and more unbearable as time went by.

"Fight it, Michelle. Please, don't let it take over you. Don't let the fangs come out," Ariel said softly into my ear as tears started to come out of my eyes from the pain.