Chapter 35- Camp knows about the proposal! and Hunter vs Camper Capture the Flag

Start from the beginning

Thalia then pulled Percy into a hug and congratulated him excitedly, leaving him with whiplash from the drastic changes in attitude. The hunters then settled themselves into breakfast, Artemis coming up to the couple to give her own well wishes, shocking the couple slightly.

After breakfast, the day went on as a normal camp day would, campers completing their daily tasks to help out, the older and more experienced campers holding lessons for various things.

The only difference was an Archery class taught by Artemis and a few of her Hunters, something which many people had decided to join. Percy could not say he was one of those people, and Thalia happily retold anyone who asked the tale of Percy attempting to use a bow.

Later in the day the large group of friends were hanging out in the training arena, having a small unofficial tournament against each other. It wasn't very serious, mostly just training as they had to stop every few minutes when someone came up to congratulate Percy and Annabeth.

Eventually Thalia brought up the good question of when the wedding was going to be, and if she had to join in the planning because if she had to, she would fatally impale herself on a knife.

("But Thalia, aren't you immortal unless killed in battle?"

"Not the point, Seaweed Brain,")

Annabeth quickly disarmed Piper then turned to Thalia, smiling. "Don't worry Thals, no planning will be required of you," She returned Piper's weapon and turned to her next partner. "We can't do it in Camp though, because we were going to invite some of our mortal friends,"

Percy shrugged, "Honestly that's fine with me, I had always imagined a beach wedding anyways, so anywhere near the ocean is fine with me,"

Everyone scoffed, "Of course you did, Aqua Man," Jason said, ducking just in time as Percy threw a blunt training dagger at him. "Asshole,"

"To be fair, I think a beach wedding is a great idea," Piper announced, helping her boyfriend up from the floor.

Percy pointed at her, "See? Thank you, Piper for agreeing with me,"

Hazel rolled her eyes "Well, do be fair, the ocean is nicer than some random venue, if you can't do camp because of your mortal friends,"

Frank nodded in agreement, "Do you guys already know where you want it to be?"

Percy and Annabeth shared a look, having already talked about this some months before in a sort of 'if we were to get married, how would we do it' talk. They had decided on the beach in Montauk, especially as it was important to the both of them now.

"We've already decided, but we'll look into it more to make sure we can actually do that," Annabeth said. "But we also probably won't be doing this for a while, we need to wait for the weather to warm up first,"

Everyone tilted their heads up to observe the sky. The weather in Camp was always nice - in the winter slightly warmer than outside camp borders and in the summer it was cooler. But it was definitely getting colder, and the time for a beach wedding had just passed.

"Well, to be fair, there's no rush, is there?" Thalia observed. Everyone nodded in agreement.

Annabeth smirked as she remembered something, and Thalia paled slightly. "Thalia, you may not be planning anything, but you are going to have to come wedding dress shopping with me,"

Thalia cringed and started whining her protests, "Noo, Annie! I wanted to go with Percy to pick out tuxes so I could threaten him to my heart's consent," Annabeth could still see the smile Thalia attempted to hide.