Chapter 21 - Sports Lessons (Boxing with Annabeth and Percy)!

Percy and Annabeth woke from their magic induced slumber at around midnight, and sat up in their bed extremely confused. They looked around and saw Sally and Paul sitting next to each other on a chair, leaning on the others shoulder fast asleep, worry etched into their sleeping faces.

"They must have been waiting for us to wake up, after someone brought us home," Annabeth mused as she leaned against Percy.

"Yeah, I have no clue what happened after Paul read out that one suggestion, I just blank out," Percy replied, scratching his head, movements sluggish because he was sleepy.

"Should we wake them up or let them sleep?" Annabeth asked her tired boyfriend. 

"Wake them up and let them know we are okay, they'll sleep easier," Percy offered. 

"Sounds good,"

The couple scrambled off the bed and went over to where Percy's parents were sleeping. Percy gently shook his mothers shoulder softly, waking her up before moving onto Paul.

"Oh, you're awake, thank Gods," Sally sighed in relief, sagging into her husband who held her close.

"How are you feeling?" Paul asked them.

"Tired, slightly confused, but otherwise good," Annabeth replied, Percy proving her point as he buried himself back under the covers.

"Ah yes, the blond healer said that the potion would leave you sleepy for a while," Paul said.

"Will? Will was here?" Percy questioned, his words muffled because his eyes and hair were the only parts of his out in the open.

"Yes, Nico as well. You both fell into a flashback and because you usually help each other out of them, I had no clue what to do. I managed to call Nico because I remembered you said that he had a healer boyfriend," Paul said, recounting what happened the day before. "They shadow travelled in and Will sang a song and gave you a tonic or something. Also mentioned that you should skip school tomorrow unless you want to fall asleep during lessons,"

"Ah, that makes sense. How did you get onto my phone though?" Percy asked, most of his confusion gone.

"You password was extremely easy to guess. I tried a few different variations of the nicknames you call Annabeth; got it on the fifth go," Paul smirked as Percy blushed.

"Awww, Percy," Annabeth cooed.

"Shut up, you say that as though your password isn't 'Seaweed Brain'" Percy rebutted.

Now it was Annabeth's turn to blush and mutter a quiet "Shut up" under her breath. Sally and Paul smiled at the cuteness, filing the information away to embarrass them in front of friends, as parents should.

"You two don't have to go to school tomorrow if you don't want to," Sally interrupted softly.

"Mmh, I will take you up on that offer," Percy agreed sleepily. "Annabeth come here, I want to go to bed,"

"Yeah, we'll skip school tomorrow, thanks. You guys can go sleep in your bed now, I'd imagine it's a lot more comfortable," Annabeth offered as she slid back into the bed. She could see their uncertainty to leave the couple so she added, "Don't worry we'll wake you up if we need anything,"

Sally and Paul nodded and left the room, closing the door softly behind them. The pair were fast asleep before the door was fully shut.

~~~

Percy and Annabeth skipped the next two days of school, the first because they slept through most of it, and the second because they were mentally preparing to go back. Nico and Will appeared on Wednesday morning, walking downstairs from Percy and Annabeth's room as though they were always there. It gave everyone quite a shock but they were just there to check in on the couple and when Will deemed them okay they left as suddenly as they came.