Chapter 7 - When people attempt to get between Percabeth...

A/N : 100 READS!! WOAH thanks guys :)

After their Ancient Greek class, Percy and Annabeth didn't have any classes together until after lunch. This meant that while trying to walk to her other lessons, Annabeth was stopped four times by people wanting to know if she really was his long lost sibling ("Do we look like siblings?") and three times to be asked out by guys, because no one actually knew how she knew Percy. 

She contemplated judo flipping the last guy, he had slung his arm around her like she was expected to just go along it. When he didn't remove his arm after she told him to get it off, she really did judo flip him, and no one approached her after that. 

She had a history lesson with Charlie, who told her what happened in her first class was spread around the whole school as soon as the class was over and that everyone knew.

"But it's been two hours since that class. How does everyone know?"

"This is a building of over 200 teenagers with one collective interest. Of course everyone knows."

"Good Gods, almost as bad as Pipers cabin." Annabeth muttered, turning to face the teacher again. Charlie looked confused for a second, but ignored it, and focused back onto the lesson. Annabeth was soon not paying attention, having been living in literal history for most of her life, and the fact that they were learning about a war her dad had talked her head off about already.

After that lesson, Charlie and Annabeth made their way to the cafeteria, first walking to where they said they would meet Aliyah to go to lunch together. She scanned the lunch hall automatically, like she had been doing to every room at school, looking for entrances and exits, but instead found Percy waving at her. He looked up at her and beamed, waving her over so she could come and sit with him.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go sit with Percy, come with. There are a few seats left." Annabeth offered to her new friends, and rushed towards his table, an equally large smile on her face. People started watching as she made her way over to the table, having heard the rumors that she knew him, but Annabeth ignored them. Percy stood up and Annabeth engulfed him in a hug. She missed him even though they were only apart for a few hours. Hey, they had minor separation anxiety, sue them - it's reasonable with what they went through.

"Hiya, Seaweed Brain." She murmured, her voice muffled as she buried her head into his shoulder.

"Hello, Wise Girl." He replied, quietly so only she could hear. "Missed you."

"Missed you too." She paused breathing in his scent, "Everyone is staring aren't they."

Percy chuckled, but she felt his head moving as he looked around the room. "Yep, I don't know why this is a surprise though. I have said multiple times that I have a girlfriend." He placed a kiss on the crown of her head, then let her go. "Do you and your friends want to sit down with us?"

He then turned around to sit down and realised practically everyone was still staring at them. So, he made an announcement :

"Yes, Evryone, I have a girlfriend! I have told people before! Yes she is also hot as fuck![*Cue slap from Annabeth*] Ow, Annie! [*cue second slap*]Now please, go back to eating your lunch, thank you!" Everyone laughed and went back to their meals, still looking up every now and again, a couple of the popular girls glaring at Annabeth.

Annabeth took the seat next to Percy as he sat back down. She waved her friends over, motioning to the empty seats opposite her, "Sit down guys. Perce, would you mind introducing us?"

"Oh, of course," He turned to his friends who were staring at Annabeth, a shocked look on their faces. Percy looked at them smugly and said, "Told you she was real. Anyways, guys this is Annabeth, my girlfriend, and her friends Aliyah and Charlie, correct?" They nodded, surprised he knew their names. "These are my friends from the swim team, Ash, Aaron and Karl. The rest of the team is sitting over there, with their various girlfriends/boyfriends/partners, so it's just us."