A/N

Gaea is defeated? - Yay! 

High school? - Not yay! ... Actually... It might not be that bad..?

Percabeth are going to Goode High school together, in an effort to have one normal year before they go off to university!

This is just my take on our favourite trope, Percabeth in high school and I hope you all enjoy :) There are going to be everyones favourite scenes - a scar reveal, them being amazing at greek and latin, god and demigod cameos - the whole shebang! Along with some of my own favourite head cannons (:

Disclaimer! I am not a middle aged man - so not Rick Riordan! That means I don't own any of the characters in these books apart from OC's which there will be few of! I hope that's enough to not get me sued ;)! This is set after Hero's of Olympus, and I have not read ToA, so things might be a little different. 

This story is my first fanfic, and I love constructive criticism, so please leave any suggestions that you think would make the story better! Please also bear in mind I am dyslexic so my spelling wont always be top notch and some wording of things might be confusing! Please just let me know and I will do my best to fix it :)

Possible TW:

- There will be some swearing - they're teenagers, that's expected.

- Cannon level violence - e.g there will be some fight scenes, nothing to graphic I don't believe

- Some flashbacks / descriptions of panic attacks - nothing two in depth but I will have TW at the top when it happens

Thats about it for TW!

I would also like to make sure I have accurate representation in my fanfic, but I also don't want to offend anyone. I will do my research before I write about it, so I don't offend people, but if it does offend someone feel free to tell me and I can change it!

IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, RACIST, SEXIST OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, GET THE FUCK AWAY THANKS. I don't like or want you here, get 🤺 BaCk 🤺. No seriously, this is a safe place for readers, I will hunt you down and severely injure you if you comment stuff like that 😊👌

Also, please don't post my work onto other sites, if I want it on other sites I will post it there myself : )!

/\ speaking of, the art on the cover is not mine, it belongs to someone called viria, you can find them on instagram they have super cool art!

I think that is all that needs to be said, so on with the story!