WATO 56

The noon was fine, the sun is bright above them yet it didn't stop the kid to play under it. He's in an inflatable swimming pool, filled with water. Splashing the water everywhere and playing on his own while the two adults sit on the floor of the front porch, watching their son enjoy his swim. 

"Baby," Yibo suddenly called out. Zhan's cheeks turned red at the pet name, thus, he chose to pretend to not hear it. That was too uncalled for and... well, he's still not used to him calling him pet names like 'babe' and 'baby'. 

"Baby~" Yibo repeated, but now, more whiny and needy. He smirks when he saw how red Zhan is, though the omega is facing the other way around (probably to hide his blushing face), he can see how red he is. His pale white skin is now beet-red. He trails his eyes to his ears and it was all red as well. He can't stop snickering at the sight, It's too cute that he can't stop himself from teasing the omega even more. He scoots closer to his omega as he whispers another, "Baby?" in his hoarse voice with his warm breath fanning his ear, causing the omega to feel the shivers on his spine and eventually yelp and jump from his seat. 

Yibo laughed at his reaction which he received a deathly death glare from the omega, "Stop it!" the omega whined, pouting in annoyance while covering his ears. 

Yibo just tilted his head at him, a smug smile on his face, "You should have answered me in my first call," he teased. 

The omega just outed at him, then looked away, "I-It's embarrassing..." he answered, cheeks blaring red.

"baby?" The alpha uttered, teasing him once more.

The omega's head immediately whipped to look at the alpha and glared at him, "You're doing it on purpose!" he whined.

The alpha's laugh became louder, "Sorry, sorry. You just look cute," he confessed. "Now, now, come here. I have something to tell you," he says, opening his arms and giving him the space on his lap. 

Zhan looked at his hands, then on his lap then raised an eyebrow, "What is it?" he asked, skeptical at his gestures. Yibo just laughed at how the omega scanned his gestures, the omega become more cautious, or else he might be caught by the alpha's bait again. 

"Come on, baby. It's about mom and dad's wedding anniversary," he answered, eyeing him with an assurance that he will not tease him anymore. 

Still, the omega feels cautious, "You can tell me in this position tho," he shrugs, not giving in to the alpha's enticing offer of a cuddle.

Yibo pouts, not retracting his arms, "Cuddles?" he puppy-eyed. 

Zhan sighed, how he can say no to that? Well, if the alpha teases him again, he can just give him an elbow on his chin. And so, he walked over to Yibo, "fine," he mutters, eventually sitting between the alpha's legs. 

The alpha is immediate to wrap his arms around his waist, in case he plans to escape he won't be able to. Yibo then, buries his face on the crook of Zhan's neck, sniffing his scent all to himself. Ah, he just loves how sweet and alluring it is. "I love your scent," he mumbles on his skin.

Zhan hums, "I love yours too," he replies, tilting his head to give him more access. 

"Right, about what I'm going to tell you," Yibo suddenly spoke after internalizing the scent of his omega. His face was still on the omega's skin, not even wanting to be separated from it.

Zhan just hums a "What is it?", while he draws circles on the back of the alpha's hands that are perfectly wrapped on his waist.

"Dad's and mom's wedding anniversary will be a big party, will that be okay with you?" he asked. Being considerate of Zhan's situation, he worries about his privacy.