New changes

"Ohh? I see so this is the box," Killua said in an easygoing manner though it was clear that his tone of voice was nothing but an act, he spun the box around examining its exteriors before holding it out to Gon.

"How do you open it...?" Killua inquired bluntly towards the green-haired boy, I pulled the box out of his hand, only for it to be snatched away by Calixto who curiously stared at the black box.

"I've tried a bunch of methods, but it wouldn't open" Gon supplied, Killua put his hand to his chin quickly taking it away from Calixto.

"Mind if I use a bit of force?" Killua asked box in hand as he ignored the scowl Calixtos face held.

"Go ahead" Gon quickly replied shifting into a more comfortable position. 

despite the force that Killua had put in, the box didn't budge even a little much to the white-haired boy's dismay. 

"Ging isn't the type of person who finds a solution to something with force" I added suddenly garnering the group's attention.

"and how exactly would you know?" Killua questioned his eyes narrowed slightly as he examined my facial expression, he was trying to read me, or at least attempting to do so.

at this point I was basically an unsolved puzzle they were all putting effort into solving and I was somewhat sad that the relationship had to be like this.

"because Ging and Kite were the ones who rescued me" I confessed with a calm expression trying my best to act like they're shocked and disappointed expressions weren't affecting me in the slightest.

"Why didn't you tell us" Gon calmly asked though Killua seemed to be much more irritated than Gon was.

"I doubt he'd want me to tell you, Ging was pretty weird" I replied automatically but Killua wasn't satisfied with my answer though Gon was quick to stop him the frown he had on his face was evident.

"Back to the box... Normally twisting open an ordinary steel box wouldn't be a problem" Killua noted and the lot of us nodded in agreeance.

"and since we don't know what's inside we cant smash it open"Killua shook the box noting the lack of sound or space that was within it.

"it's not making a sound," he said voicing our thoughts aloud and Gon put his hand to his chin thinking intently on ways the box could be opened

"your dad gave this to you for once you became a hunter, right?" Killua inquired, I however, didn't bother speaking up noticing that it wasn't quite my place to interrupt with how the others seemed to perceive me.

"Yeah, that's what I heard," Gon said giving a nod of confirmation.

"once you become a hunter..." Killua threw the box into the air as he repeated those words.

"I've figured it out!" Killua and Elowen yelled out as though they'd regained their former enthusiasm.

they both blankly stared at each other a playful expression appearing on KIlluas's face as he stared El down.

"I assume you plan on letting me explain?" he said in a somewhat dark tone that clearly preceded what his playful expression seemed to have led us to believe.

"I refuse" the kurta girl replied sternly. Killua knowing there was no other way (since El was stronger than him) bribed her with a Choco-robo instead of arguing

Calixto and Gon rubbed their head and I awkwardly chuckled watching the scene play out.

"You three what's the one thing we haven't tried out yet" I was surprised to hear Killua involve me in the explanation and a soft smile graced my features knowing that they hadn't considered cutting me off.