The Butlers residence

"Is she ok?" Gon asked

"Yeah, she's only unconscious" Leorio replied

Gon stood up turning his attention towards the soon-to-be-revealed as Killuas mother.

"forgive me for not introducing myself I am Killuas mother, this is Kalluto" she finished though her words seemed calm she very much was not.

"why can't Killua come to see us" Gon questioned her, his eyes locked on the two awaiting their response.

"because he's in solitary confinement" she responded

"solitary confinement?" Leorio echoed her words

"Kil stabbed me and his brother before he ran away from home" she stated

"that is what he told us" Kurapika replied though he seemed more on edge than usual.

"I thought you were proud of him for it?" Yoru questioned her attention turned to him.

"that may be so but Kil returned because he regretted his actions and he voluntarily entered solitary confinement so we don't know when he will leave," Killuas mom said

"what? Father! What are you doing?!" her demeanor quickly changed as she raised her voice towards the man in question

"don't do anything hasty! He's finally returned" she yelled once more.

"oh, why must father be this way?" she said she was quite irritated as to how things had panned out. Quickly taking a deep breath she turned back towards the group

"Something has come up so I bid you farewell," she said calmly

"please wait" Gon called out to her she turned back to look at the green-haired boy

"we'll be staying in town for a while, please let Killua know," Gon said determined as ever.

'maybe I should've gone to train with Netero, but then it would be awkward knowing I was the only one who didn't go after Killua' Yoru thought to himself.

"very well, I shall tell him," she said, turning away and running off, Kalluto maintained his gaze no longer on Yoru but on Gon.

"Who are you?" Kalluto asked calmly

"Killuas friends" Gon proudly said aloud

"friends..." the boy whispered

"Kalluto-chan what are you doing hurry up" Killuas mother called out to him.

"coming" the boy replied running off. Before long they had disappeared from sight

Leorio turned to Kurapika and me.

"I probably shouldn't say this but these people creep me out and I bet they were lying about Killua not being able to see us, Gon we can't go back yet. How about we tail them?" Leorio suggested.

"sure but if we do that she'll take the blame" Gon replied still thinking about canary.

"We can't exactly rush in either way. These are skilled assassins that despite their location being known they still remain strong; we can bet on them being on Hisokas level maybe higher we'll be caught in an instant" Yoru added. Leorio grumbled at this statement.

"I will take you to the butler's office," canary said weakly just managing to stay conscious her voice caught the group by surprise.

"there is a phone that connects to the mansion if Zeno-sama is the one who answers.." Canary said her hands rested on her forehead still recovering from the blow earlier as she sat up.