This Didn't Happen In Canon! Part 2

"what happened" Elowen asked upon encountering the near death state her brother seemed to be in.

"when I arrived at the scene I didn't find anything" and though that was what I said Killuas eyes narrowed unconvinced of my words.

Elowen seemed to catch sight of my lie but opted to tend to her brother rather than trying to get info out of me. I took notice of Gon he wasn't in any serious or immediate risk like Calixto.

"damn..."

We rushed into Gons home much to Mitos confusion though she quickly grasped the severity of the situation, Calixtos body seemed to wince at even the most simplest touches and I was relieved to know from the islands doctor the injuries hed sustained wouldn't scar.

Whether it was because of his healing factor or his large reservoir of nen it didn't matter I was glad.

But-

York New seemed to grow closer with each passing month and I was honestly starting to reconsider coming to this island at all.

But still we kept up our research and eventually Calixto woke up though he chose to minimise his movements.

"Tia's gone" Killua suddenly stated tapping the blue pen he had upon the desk.

"I've written down everything down in order according to Calixto" he continued his eyes scanning through the page once more.

"an enemy we'll be facing later perhaps" I said despite already knowing the answer, Elowen looked over towards me displeased at our situation.

"so, what's the plan?" Killua looked over at me expectantly, his sky blue eyes while they were questioning me seems to try to grasp even just a little bit of what was going through my mind. "Gons alright and Calixtos conditions improved" I said my eyes wandering from each of them quickly catching the glance Calixto shot at me. I did the thing the secret code me and calixto had between us, popping my lips and he seemed to understand my point.

000

I sat on the bed of one of Gons guestrooms, my eyes closing once more before reopening.

I leaned back on the chair my eyes soon meeting the bland sealing as day seemed to transition into night the sun emmiting an orange like glow that illuminated the quiet room giving me time to think.

I had hoped Calixto had gotten the gist of what I had told him and considering he hadn't visited my room yet was a good sign. I spun in the chair the nen in my hands heating and then cooling in an endless cycle to ease my boredom before I grabbed my belongings off my bed throwing the cards I had made during the hunters exams across the bed.

All listed in chronological order, I had a sketched map of the hunter x hunter World with both being in geographical and topographical world to world accuracy. But I just felt I was missing something. Perhaps.

A sigh escaped my lips as I slouched into the chair once more.

The lights within my room flickered and for a moment I thought I was gonna get more answers out of my nene knife but-

"Killluaaa" Gons voice called out in a disciplinary tone to which Killuas cheekily laughed.

"lightning" I quickly noticed as the power quickly returned to the house. I chuckled but stopped as several knocks came from just outside my door.

I opened it my eyes holding not a single hint of surprise as Calixto scurried into the room in a fashion to which he had hoped wouldn't alert any of the others.

"so? You were conscious I assume?" the boy nodded as I spoke taking a seat in the chair that I had been sitting upon before his intrusion.

"who the hell is he!?"Calixto said, but it wasn't a yell, his tone of voice was much quieter and held more control."truth be told, I don't know, but what he said about the oracle, don't tell the others" I stated, Calixto though hesitant nodded.

"I need time to think" he said grasping the bridge of his nose as he exited my room.

I needed time to think too.

This was supposed to be a break.

From all the fighting.

000

Nightfall came and I still chose to explore rather than return. An idea had come to mind. One that would require ridiculous amounts of nen control.

As a specialist I could use all nen types.

What if I could release my nen/emmit it, overloading the senses on someone's body giving them something quite similar vertigo. Once the nen penetrates their body it vibrates.

I practiced on plants quickly taking notice of how much precision I'd have to use when attacking a singular person.

"Practice, it takes practice" I muttered to myself attempting it once more only to fail over and over and over agajn. My nen spiked uncontollably with me lashing my fist into one of the nearby trees causing several domino like affects as they collapsed. Within a second several birds fell to the ground seemingly lost all sense in themselves. But they weren't dead.

I grabbed one taking note of the nen that leaked out of It, meaning...

It was still alive

But at the same time wasn't.

My cards weren't useful at all at this point.

I needed to get books on nen, my general knowledge of nen most likely held back my creativity on it.

Knowledge is power after all.

"Yoru" Calixto said garnering my attention. My eyes landed on him his crimson eyes glowed in the dark in a similar fashion to mine.

"let's spar" he suggested willfully as he made his way towards me. "wait. I want to know what you did to get all those scorch marks on yourself" I said to which he winced at my word.

Which confirmed my suspicion.

"self inflicted" I muttered.

"we'll have to get you a more effective moveset" I said hands to my chin.

"but we only got a day left here" he said. "yes your right trying to fix your moveset as it is right now would be counter intuitive" my scarlet eyes met his.

"I assume Chantz taught you something else but you haven't mastered it yet so this is your last Ditch effort?" the hesitation in his face was all I needed.

"we can spar but you still haven't fully recovered, so... I'll go easy on you" he smirked at my words most likely thinking he was still in prime conditions. But then he paused for a moment taking notice of the birds that piled around the area.

"that nen that i felt earlier don't tell me you used it on birds" he asked dryly his eyes half libbed showing his disappointment.

"test subjects I guess" I responded noticing that they had begun moving again.

So the vertigo only lasts for 15 minutes, not like I wouldn't be done with whatever I had planned within that time.

I turned back to Calixto who jumped up and down excitedly. "you ready" he asked excitedly, I could only sigh as I covered my body with ten.

"yea come at me"

Short chapter ik ik.

Honestly gotta apologise for making u guys wait so long considering this chapter had been already made for quite a while, like a really long time, I had both this and the previous chapter on me right after I'd uploaded the one before these two.

I was just questioning whether or not I should upload them or just scrap everything and restart.

But then I completely forgot about it and yeah here we are😅

they'll be reuniting with Leorio in just a few chapter and they'll be bag on Canon.