Hinoken Nen?

A month time skip

This world just kept getting more and more confusing by the minute, Neteros unwillingness to explain things to me and wanting me to find out for myself, Chantz's appearance as well as the possibilities of other reincarnators.

the two twins being able to use multiple nen attributes despite the only ones being able to do so were chimera ants and Kurapika.

I sighed to myself as I layed down staring at the ceiling directly overhead, another day of training with Netero then sparring with the boy that had introduced himself as Calixto and his twin Elowen.

Why were hunter x hunter names always so complicated

Apart from their names I genuinely appreciated their help, with them pointing out easier, creative more fluid ways of using my nen. And I had just begun transmitting with Netero and so far transmitting what I had hoped for wasn't very easy, though the Oldman was supportive regardless it didn't make the process of work any less easy.

The margin of strength between me and the two twins seemed to be a wide one, assuming that they could possibly have been spider level.

My eyes shut close and I drifted off to sleep once more.

The next day came and training began again, with Netero giving basic advice on how to transmute and the two twins supporting to the side, once more I tried heating up my nen and hoping it would burst into flames but I failed once more collapsing back onto the ground.

I had been subjugating myself to fire the same way Killua had to lightning. The only difference was Killua was under such pressure since the moment he could walk, I got to my feet again trying my best to transmute flames or at least something, I liked down and my hand to notice my aura turning orange, but no flame came with it. Just simple orange aura that was warm to my hands.

Netero looked up in surprise that I had finally managed to transmute something.

"oho you finally managed something" he exclaimed loudly. Calixto rushed towards me excitedly in getting an inspection of my aura while his sister remained reserved watching from a distance, he enshrouded his hand in ten and looked surprised completely turning of his nen.

"it's not even hot, warm at best," he said deflated.

"disappointing"

I clenched my teeth holding myself back from obliterating his jaw.

"With enough practice you'll get better" Netero stated watching the scene unfold.

"great job" Elowen complimented though her brother would say otherwise.

"So what's it called?" Calixto asked

"hmph, obviously FIRE FIST!!" i yelled raising my hand into the air, which in response caused the blue-haired boy to burst out laughing.

"whats wrong with it!? one of my favourite tv characters ability is named Fire fist" i responded defensively.

"and I thought i was stupid" he continued wiping away the slight tears from his eyes

"you are though," i said

"it's ok if your salty" he teased

"how about Hinoken?" his sister interjected

"not bad" I responded. she smiled softly at my response

"better than yours at least" The blue haired boy reminded 

soon after I was dragged by the two outside the Association building, which soon became a daily routine whenever I was giving breaks by Netero.

"aren't you two supposed to be with Chantz or something" I mumbled to myself