Nen type

Chantz was right about one thing and it was something I wanted to ask Netero, the color of my eyes had indeed changed from orange to grey.

I arrived at the gym we had used before I was tossed into the foggy forest Netero stayed in his gym clothing.

"show me your ten," he asked in a stoic manner he wasn't in his usual goofy mood

"show me your ren," he asked again. with the control I had I spiked my aura showing him my ren.

"it's quite incredible that you were able to learn these in such a short amount of time," the chairman said.

"First things first I'll be teaching you Zetsu" he began, he erased his presence completely, and not even his be could be felt by me.

"Zetsu stops the flow of aura from your body altogether. By closing all of your Aura Nodes, the user is able to halt all outflow of their aura like water from a valve" Netero stated

"but if in the presence of bloodlust you're more sensitive to it than without nen" the oldman looked over towards me who was already starting to get the hang of it within a couple of minutes I had figured out how to use Zetsu though it could also be because I had unconsciously used it several times. the oldman chuckled once more before looking back at me.

"next is hatsu" he began walking towards the walls of the gym he placed his hands on the wall utilizing hatsu he destroyed a large chunk of the gym walls similar to what wing had performed but on a much larger scale.

"there was no need for you to make that much of a mess" I pointed out.

he looked back towards the wall scratching the back of his head while laughing awkwardly.

"it can be practiced through water divination" he began sitting back down on his chair.

"you'll do Ren every day until you can last at least 6 hours with it up," he said my jaw dropped slightly

"Netero-san" I said getting his attention

"arent you supposed to be teaching me some sort of transmitter technique," i asked him

"learning the basics is more important" he stated

and so began my morning routine I'd wake up practice my zetsu for an hour, move onto ren and practice it to the point where I could barely stand and practice hatsu using water divination when I arrive back at my room. I had spent a good month doing so and had completely mastered Zetsu and increased my Ren time and mastery over Ten in that time, Netero had decided that he would change things up.

I had already learned Ko and Shu so he had guessed Gyo would come easy to me. so I would repeat what I had done before except he would be teaching me how to use ken and Ryu.

can skip if you don't feel like reading

 "ken is the advanced version of the basic Ren and Ten techniques. It is a primarily defensive technique where a Nen user maintains a state of Ren for a prolonged amount of time. The amount of aura surrounding the user's body during Ken is about 10 times higher than during Ten.Ken allows a Nen user to guard against attacks from any direction, but the large amount of aura produced makes it tiring to maintain" Netero explained 

"on the other hand Ryu is the term for use of Gyo from a state of Ken to perform real-time offensive and defensive value adjustments. If Ko devolves 100% of one's aura to offense or, much more rarely, to defense, and Ken splits it evenly between the two, Ryu is redistributing one's aura according to any other percentage, for example by focusing 70% of one's aura in one fist as one is about to strike, or 80% in one's leg to block an incoming kick. It is utilized to damage a Ken user without leaving oneself as unprotected as during Ko, although the power of the technique is lower" he continued I sighed as he did so.