Gons Thoughts

Yoru blankly stared at Gons wall his mind filled with how on how he was going to spend such a nauseatingly boring day. Killua on the other hand had already been finding information and procuring information and with the help of Elowen his work went by faster.

The reincarnators turned his head over to Calixto who in turn tilted his head showing that he was just as interested in leaving the house as the boy was. "When's Gon coming back?" Yoru asked finally breaking the awkward silence that had fallen over the entirety of the room.

Frankly he had planned on leaving the house but there was nothing to do but fish run around and explore something-which was a lot but something that Killua wouldn't have allowed not trusting Calixto in the slightest.

"he's preparing food with Mito" Killua dryly replied biting his nails at what seemed to be a dead end before a quick and helpful assistance from the blue haired girl.

"if he was here he'd fix the whole mood, now that I think about it Calixto you're a lot like Gon say something!" Yoru yelled in frustration hanging his hand upon the set up table they had in Gons room. Killua glared at the boy in annoyance at his apparent lack of maturity.

Calixto simply layed their his head on the desk as his gaze was fixated on the window. It wasn't long before the sun would set and the light that the setting sun had produced made the boy especially tired that day after all the training the group had done.

With Yorus lack of nen they had made sure to excessively push him in order for his body to be stronger to at least keep up to some extent. "Elowen I like you're pony tail in cad eyou were wondering" the girl paused before continuing her research and Killua ignored his attempts at starting a conversation.

A yawn escaped his lips as he clicked his tongue in boredom eliciting another aggressive response from Killua. "OI IF YOURE NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING THEN LEAVE!" the boy yelled his anger clearly boiling over.

"by the way" Yoru quickly cut off which seemed to anger the white haired boy even more his anger was seething and his teeth clenched trying his best to calm himself down.

"did Hisoka say anything about me at all to you?" The reincarntor asked though the clown wasn't really a discussion among them it was clear that Yoru had peaked his interest.

Killua angered dissappeared clearly shocked at the question he was asking.

Why the hell would Yoru wanna know about hisoka...?

Was all that he could think off his hands were out to his chin as he looked over towards a no longer idle Calixto who's attention was now on the both of them.

"Hisoka?" Calixto repeated now intrigued at the conversation that had started up. "who the hell is that?" the boy inquired excitement written allover his face.

"all you need to know is that he's dangerous... And even more so now that Yorus defenseless" Killua stated garnering Elowens attention.

"which is precisely why we should be focused on getting Yoru his nen back but he won't listen" Elowen cut in her gazing over at the white haired boy in agreement.

"Fuck..." Yoru muttered under his breath he himself had already known the seriousness of the situation but with him being on trending and most likely having black market bounties posted on his head it would be impossible for them to stay with him 24/7.

"yeah yeah..." and as soon as those two words were uttered Gon burst into the room with his usual smile. "Foods ready" and within seconds everyone was out the door rushing down the stairs in excitement towards Mitos food.

000

Yoru rushed through the plates of beans Mito had prepared with the other surrounding him doing the same. Killua had somehow managed to fit three potatoes in his mouth with Elowen doing something quite similar destroying Mitos views on the young girl quickly.