This Didn't Happen In Canon!

Calixto could only watch as each attack he threw at the unknown man be easily avoided. Gon had managed to chase after the woman in hopes of preventing their escape and while Calixto knew Gon was strong just based on the satisfied look his opponent gave him it was clear that Gon wouldn't win such a disadvantageous fight.

"that's talent right there I'm surprised someone so young can even cause me to workout even if it's just a little" the older man said his chest rising and falling as he seemed to prepare for another attack.

"an ice-based transmitter at such a young age," the man said in a confident tone his eyes met Calixtos who seemed to filter out his words as he concentrated on finding even the slightest hint of weakness.

The blue-haired boy only sighed at the man whose brow raised in response to the boy's calm demeanour.

"let's get this over with," Calixto said his yellow eyes soon bleeding into a blood-red shade and the man's calm expression soon disappeared. His gaze and attention now fully upon the young boy.

"that's im--" but before he could finish those words his legs gave in as his entire body crashed into the frozen ice that was stationed below them both.

"my abilities pretty interesting... If I can get in at least a 999 punches..." the boy said winding up his arms.

"then the 1000th punch is instant death to an opponent whose nen capacity is at least 2x my own" Calixto once again said. The man's hands trembled almost as though he was reminiscing a past memory, those distinct eyes that resembled blood made his blood curdle.

But before Calixtos attack could make contact a rock-like item expanded horizontally completely blowing the boy away from the man.

"you were about to lose to that brat!" a voice said causing the man to snap out of his daydream.

"This boy isn't him," the voice said much to Calixto's confusion as he forced himself to his feet.

"what the hell..." he muttered witnessing what had hit him.

A stick...?

A rock-like stick for that matter it extended at least 20 ft and it was clearly a nen object.

A conjurer...?

"I'm sorry Kurta boy... For what happened to your people" the man said and though his explanation was vague Calixto already knew he was talking about his clan's annihilation.

"and I'm sorry that I have to kill someone so talented... I'm sorry master" the man said a weak smile etched upon his face as he stood up.

His eyes, his facial expression and his overall personality didn't quite match the one Calixto had previously seen.

"are you ready?" the voice could be heard once more and Calixto finally caught sight of the cause.

"a talking stick," he murmured.

The boy sighed once more his mind wandered off to Gon and Tia they were both in dangerous situations and while he wished he could get El, Yoru or Killua as support he was on his own, his fist and Jaws clenched shut as his scarlet eyes once again met the man's sky blue ones both of their resolves clearly strengthened.

000

Gon gasped for air as he crashed into a nearby cliff his vision dimming as he struggled for air once more. The boy depended on his nose and quickly took notice of an Impending attack, to which he swiftly dodged dashing further and further back away from the woman that stood before him.

Once again strengthening the nen in his hand.

Ko

He charged the woman once more, his nen while being on the same level as Killua and clearly being weaker than Calixtos was devastating.