Calixtos Adventure

The worry started to dissipitate from the groups eyes as Yoru calmly explained what had occurred to him while asleep.

"guess we still don't know as much about nen as we thought" Killua said the worry from his eyes seemingly disappearing with the news they had gotten. "you can use nen again cause of it?" Elowen inquired still slightly confused at the boys explanation.

Gon on the other hand was literally steaming from his head not understanding a word Yoru had said. Calixto in a similar state of mind muttering random incomprehensible words that the group paid no attention too.

"now that my nen is back you guys should rest I'll do all the work" Yoru said proudly winding up his arms. The reincarnators felt like he had relieved himself from a lot. The guilt he felt for not telling the other about his nen was eating him up from the inside and it felt like a heavy truck had been removed from shoulders upon telling them the truth.

Despite the people before him being younger they were quite reasonable for their age.

"there's still a lot of work that we need to do..." Killua trailed of performing a series of stretches before yawning once more. As it turned out Calixto had already falling asleep right there and then and the group couldn't help but chuckle at the males lack of self awareness.

"I think you guys should take a short break before we get to training and then working again" Yoru stated as he got up feeling ever so rejuvenated since the return of his nen.

Killua, Gon and Elowen sighed finally giving in leaving the reincarnator to himself.

000

Hinoken nen heat concentration...

Though his nen was quite new and despite him being its creator the ridiculous amount of time put in to make such an ability made the redheaded male wish he had chosen to make a different ability.

Which is why when he witnessed the ease at which he could manipulate such a power his eyes glimmered with excitement.

What he had received was a Zenkai boost!

His nen upper limit had increased and the amount of nen he had was incredibly vast.

It was starting to make sense how he could do such a thing as put an entire en field around the house. But this power also made his mind drift back towards what had occurred in his dreams.

He hadn't quite told the group yet planning on doing so when he felt that they were ready.

The person that had appeared before him and the words that were so ever yelled and dragged out by him. It really out the reincarnator on edge.

After all...

This wasn't his body...

He was simply stealing the talent of someone else. He didn't know how he had taken this body or what type of person the original owner could've been.

the thoughts had come up to him but his excitement over isekai and strenght had clouded his mind and rather than search for answers he continuously trained.

He inhaled deeply setting his hand (with his developed nen of course) to near molten points. He could've feel the ground below him melt away in reaction to this heat quickly releasing the nen he had maintained.

He put his hand out and thought of his nen knife and like expected it appeared before him. A knife. An odd weapon considering the world he was in where if one was born with a talent they could become a near godlike figure within the ranks of civilization.

The boy only sighed his nen knife was filled with nen that he now had access to.

5 years of it to be precise.