Part-two chapter 59: Christmas morning Wallace & Taylor trading gifts.

Start from the beginning

"This year Christmas, I would like to be the first one to trade my gifts with all of you but before I do that," Merry Christmas everyone, and to all the staff here too may  the Lord bless you all."

Megan exclaims with a cheerful smile...

"First of all to my younger brother," Ryan this gift is for you," Megan hands Ryan a PsP5  as she wishes him Merry Christmas and he thanks her for it soon after she exchanges an IPhone13 with her other brother Ricardo who was happy for the gift he hugs her and thank her...

However soon after she also exchange a pair of cuff links and tie pin with her granddad Richard and she also exchanged a golden Rolex watch with her father Ricardo and two thigh-high sexy dolly nightwears with matching nightgowns with her mom Clara-belle after she hands her the gifts Clara give her a huge hug as she exchanges her  two gifts with her daughter which was a twenty-four karat white platinum gold bracelet adorned with diamonds with the matching necklace with the diamond teardrops pendant and a white and black stripes strapless  skin-tight ankle-length dress with a thigh-high split in the front to the hem which is adorned with gorgeous lace." 

"Thank you, so much mother this is beautiful."

Megan exclaims as she hugs her mother kissing her on the cheek as well.

"No, thanks to you my beautiful daughter Megan," Clara-belle retorted with a smile from ear to ear.

"Oh BTW, Rose I also got you a small gift it is both your Christmas gift and just a token of my way of thanking you for always helping me OK," Megan hands the huge wrapped box to Rose as she gives her a small hug and Rose who was so surprised thank, Megan.

"Thank you so much," Ms. Wallace, and no problem it is my pleasure to assist you."

Rose replies smiling as tears slide down her cheeks.

However, after Megan gives James the gift she bought for him too and she gives her baby sister Lexy-Ann the two gifts she bought for her too, and Lexy and James thank her for the gifts...

Then last but not least Megan took out the gifts she bought for her sister Reanna which were a pair of grey warm ugg boots and a new satin wrap four corner jewelry box with the embroidered words PRECIOUS JEWELRY...

"Thank you, sis, and merry Christmas," and here is your present from me Megan,"    Reanna exclaims as she hands Megan her gift from her and Megan thank her sister with a hug.

Soon and a half-hour or an hour later everyone was now finished trading gifts however Clara-belle had an important announcement to make to everyone now...

"Everyone I have an important announcement to make to all of you especially to the Wallace family."

Clara-belle announces to everyone.

"OK, dear go ahead," Richard tells her as he pours himself a glass of eggnog from the pitcher.

"Well, congratulations to your son Ricardo Wallace," and Megan darling you will be a big sister to a brother or sister I am four months pregnant!."

Clara-belle screams in excitement as Ricardo and Richard hug her and Richard congratulates both his son and Clara-belle.

"Congratulation son, and also to you Clara-belle."  Richard shakes his son's hand as he hugs Clara smiling he was happy for them...

Very soon and everyone was now enjoying themselves and Megan and Reanna were in Megan's bedroom with a huge bowl of butter toffee popcorn and two more mugs of hot chocolate with marshmallows which her mom prepared for both girls for their movies, so Reanna and Megan was watching the third and new installment of the Princess switch this third installment was called the Princess switch 3 Romancing the star and they were watching it on Megan's new television her Granddad got her for Christmas it was an 88inch flat screen Plasma tv however the movie was on Netflix it was grand it was really great and it was also very funny too which was a bonus for Megan anyway...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: FORGIVE ME FOR THE DELAY I have been writing this chapter since before X-MAS BUT JUST DID NOT HAVE ENOUGH INSPIRATION FOR IT UNTIL NOW... I HOPE YOU WILL STILL ENJOY READING IT THOUGH...Golden-author.

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!