Chapter 32

Moonbyul remained rooted to her feet as she watched yongsun round her up with her hips swaying and eyes seducing. She felt the coldness of the metal on her wrist, cuffed behind her back, forbidding her from doing things like pulling Yongsun into her arms and sensuously kissing her. She was intimidated by the way yongsun handle the night, she's not in denial, but some of her organs tingle deliciously as if they're waiting for what the latter might do next. The excitement is in there, the thrill can be seen lingering in the air.. she just have to be patient.

"What are you doing here? I thought--"

"You don't want me here? Who do you want? Jennie?"

Yongsun murmured dangerously, that every word she spoke sent unknown feelings scrambling inside moonbyul's gut. The air was thick, suffocating.. deadly, and it's like she could feel blades and knives surround her vulnerable frame and every step she might take could possibly be the reason of her death.

I don't want to die just yet. I still need to conquer yongsun, make her mine and build a family.

"I-It's not like that. I just thought you were in.. uh- e-emergency.. like that-- shit."

Moonbyul was stammering, her words weren't clear enough to make a decent statement and she was aware of it. But who can form a proper sentence when Yonsun's hand slowly trails down her pants and playfully rubs the obvious bulge between her legs?

She did her best to think rationally despite the fact that her entire body parts doubled the heat they produced. She just hopes she can hold herself together for much longer.

"How did you even broke in?"

Byul managed to say something as she struggled to free herself from the handcuffs, but Yongsun noticed the movement and tightened her grip on her crotch to draw her attention back to her. In this case, moonbyul convinced herself not to stifle a moan or to do something that could make yongsun think she had already won. She refuses to surrender without fighting for her dignity. She wanted yongsun to think that between them, she held the record of being on top.

"Did Jenny infect your brain so badly that you forgot you gave me a spare key last night?"

Jennie Jennie Jennie.

Yongsun was so jealous of that name that her brain couldn't properly think straight after the date. The way Jennie held Moonbyul's hand on top of the table, the way Jennie stared at moonbyul with so much adoration, the way Jennie kissed her cheek.. Jennie. Just by the thought of that name made her tremble in anger.

The emergency is just a lie. Wheein and Hyejin were in their house lying safe and sound, they didn't even know their names were being used. She just wanted to get away from them so bad that she actually said those ridiculous reasons and gave herself time to think, to sort out her feelings. She told eric to drive her to her friend's house, and when she arrived, she waited for a few minutes for Eric to completely drive away before she hailed a cab and headed to moonbyul's home.

Part of her thought jennie would be there to spend the night, but her stubbornness paved the way and she still decided to continue going out there even without the awareness of the home owner.

Fuck them. She's angry and wanted to teach moonbyul a lesson she wouldn't forget. She will certainly make sure moonbyul will know not to mess with her again... not to mess with her heart.

"Jennie is just a friend, I swear--"

Moonbyul tried to defend herself, but instead of hearing her out, Yongsun grabbed her collar and pulled byul to the bed using the strength she didn't know she possessed. She looked her in the eyes with a pained expression before slamming her down on the bed in one swift movement.