Chapter 16

For the days that come, eric and yongsun are not on speaking terms. Well, more on yongsun ignoring eric even if the guy always tries to discuss things out.

In the mornings, eric would do his usual morning routine inside the bathroom while yongsun was in the kitchen, preparing for breakfast. When the guy is ready to eat, yongsun will serve him the food and leave after everything is settled. At night, the dinner is ready when eric arrived, but his wife is already in their bedroom, sleeping or pretending to sleep. These are the usual occurrences for the past days, one trying to apologize, one trying to ignore someone's presence.

Eric can't blame his wife though. He knows he's completely at fault which means he doesn't have the guts to feel angry by yongsun's treatment. That's why after three days of ignoring, he decided to give his wife some time to cool things out. She will eventually open up someday, and eric is willing to wait till it happens.

---

"HE WHAT?!"

Yongsun covers her ears as Hyejin and Wheein both yelled in unison after she reveals what eric did last time. Her friend's face cannot be defined, hyejin was gritting her teeth in rage, while wheein's mouth agape, still processing the information.

"That orangutan..." Hyejin said as she ball her fist, "I think it's time for us to use the gun, wheein."

"I agree. Ready the bullets and silencer. We'll attack from behind."

Said the two as they firmly stood up from their seats to get the gun and bullets- if they're serious- which yongsun thinks they are when hyejin rummage through the drawer and pull out a box that contains bullets. Yongsun panic as she realized they're actually serious that she immediately tugged them back to the seats.

"Come on, stop you guys."

Thankfully, the two cool down a bit.

"How could he do that to you? Are you some kind of possession that he can sell if he likes? I swear if I see that asshole I'll skin him alive."

Hyejin continues to rant, crossing her arms to her chest. Yongsun doesn't know if she should be grateful to have protective friends like them or to be anxious knowing they will actually take his life just to let eric pay.

Wheein was quietly contemplating and yongsun doesn't find it comforting either, especially when wheein's lips slowly form into a smile, before finally turning into a smirk. It delivers shivers down to yongsun's spine.

"Do you think it's yongsun's great opportunity to have time with Ms.Hotshot?" Wheein blurted after seconds of silence, earning a smirk from hyejin when she perceive what wheein was trying to point. This time, they look like they're about to prepare yongsun for an evil scheme.

"Hmmm, what he did is not that bad at all. Okay, we'll spare his life for now." Hyejin agreed, nodding her head repeatedly.

Now that they remind her of moonbyul, yongsun's heart is again, doing unusual beating like it's pounding to get out its socket. She cursed herself for reacting like this, for feeling thrilled every time she think of that self-centered woman who only thinks of her own happiness.

But per moonbyul, yongsun is her happiness, which means the woman only thinks of her.

"Are you guys serious? Just a moment ago you're cursing the guy, now you're thankful?"

"Yes, just imagine things like.. moonbyul and you, in Paris, infront of Eiffel Tower, kissing under the starry night--"

"We're gonna attend a business party, wheein. We're not gonna be there to just go anywhere and k-kiss."