Chapter 17

Paris | 10:00 AM

Yongsun flutters her eyes open as she feels the sunlight coming from the window kiss her skin. The white ceiling is the first one to welcome her, as she roams her eyes in the unfamiliar bedroom.

Right, I'm in Paris.

Thoughts from earlier instantly flooded her mind.. to where moonbyul woke her up in the plane the moment they landed, till they board the car which she slept again, and lastly, the feeling of moonbyul gently carrying her up to their rented penthouse early in the morning. Korea to Paris is a 12-hour flight and she guess they landed maybe 4 or 5 in the morning.

Those intimate clips crossed her mind and all yongsun feels is how embarrassing it was. How could she let moonbyul carries her while she's unconscious?

With flushed cheeks, she convinced herself to sit up from lying and continue wandering her eyes at the room. She's alone, no sign of moonbyul or anything. Yongsun immediately peers down at her clothes as she sighs in relief seeing it's the same clothes she wears on the plane. Moonbyul isn't taking advantage of her at all and it's enough for yongsun to appreciate the latter.

She tirelessly dragged herself inside the bathroom, brush her teeth, combed her hair, and wash her face before going inside the massive walk-in closet, picking random clothes she could wear. The oversize white polo sleeve is the first one she sees, immediately wearing it. When she's sure she's presentable enough, she slowly sneaks out of the bedroom and headed towards the kitchen where she's greeted with a topless moonbyul, humming while hands busy doing something yongsun can't comprehend since the woman is facing the other direction.

She's not completely topless though. She's wearing gray jagger pants, a sports bra, and if yongsun can describe it right, she's wearing a black apron. Her hair is tied in a messy bun too. How can someone's back look so damn attractive?

Moonbyul might have noticed someone's presence that she twisted her head behind and smile like crazy when she saw yongsun standing in the kitchen entrance. Her sunshine is here to lighten up her always stormy day.

Yongsun instantly diverted her eyes away from the woman when she saw a glimpse of what's the words printed on moonbyul's apron: "I'm not the food but you can also eat me :)", it's not also helping that the smiling face is placed in the crotch area which makes it more.. awkward to read.

Moonbyul just giggle when she saw how yongsun cleared her throat and looks away, taking a seat in the process.

"You can cook?"

Yongsun ask as she eyed the food moonbyul serve infront of her. It's kimchi fried rice with a sunny-side-up egg and bacon, and another dish she's not familiar with. It's a meat dish simmer with carrots and different colors of bell pepper in it, which looks tasty if you'd ask.

"Nope." Moonbyul simply answers and gives yongsun a spoon and chopstick, which the latter accepted wholeheartedly.

"Then who made this?"

"Me."

Yongsun creased her eyebrows as she stare at moonbyul's grinning face. The woman's words surely confused her that she didn't mask her expression and frown. Before she can ask again, moonbyul beat her through it.

"I watch tutorials on youtube. It doesn't mean I lack knowledge in cooking means I'll be useless in the kitchen forever. There's always time to learn, especially if the one I like is sleeping in the bedroom and needs breakfast once she wakes up."

Yongsun rolled her eyes as she scoop the rice with her spoon. She feels her face heat and she's certain moonbyul is having fun seeing her reaction. It just worsen when moonbyul took a seat across from her and place her elbows on the top of the table, propped her chin in both of her palms, and stare directly at yongsun's soul.