Chapter 27

[M]
----

A thick atmosphere—mixed with excitement and anxiety—coated the four corners of the place, including the woman lying on the bed looking at the interesting things in Byul's hands. She held her breath for as long as she could, trying to empty her brain and relax her raging heart, before her eyes traveled back up to Byul's precious ones.

"If you're uncomfortable using these, then maybe I'll just put them back."

"No.." Yongsun was instantly cut off before Moonbyul could do anything. "I want to try them," she added.

Moonbyul's smile is unwavering as she closes the closet door and stares at Youngsun's naked body. She leisurely made her way towards the bed with their eyes locked, never looking away from each other, never cutting the tension lingering in the air. She could tell Yongsun was nervous about the setup by the way she bit her lip and took deep breaths, but she could also tell Yongsun had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

The cuffs clanked as Yongsun balled her fists and tried to move, but, as usual, she failed. She's not planning to escape though, why would she? She's just so apprehensive that she can't seem to relax her body and kept squirming, especially when Moonbyul finally appeared between her legs with a mischievous smirk plastered on her luscious lips.

"Baby, I wish you could see how hot you look with your wrists cuffed, boobies all round, and dripping wet."

Moonbyul drops the toys on the bed and crawls towards Yongsun's chest, ravaging both of the woman's breasts with authority. She sucked her mound like a hungry beast in the wild, pressing enough weight onto her perky nipples and gave it a hard nibble that made Yongsun's trembling intensify.

When Moonbyul's done playing, she pushes her body up and slaps one of Yongsun's breasts making the latter moan in response. She casually sat above her stomach while running her fingers down each side, leaving goosebumps all around Yongsun's already trembling body. She was heavy, but the girl doesn't give a damn about her weight at all. All her attention is solely set on one thing only.

Moonbyul giggles with excitement as she slides two fingers between Yongsun's slit before dipping them inside her entrance--knuckle deep-- scooping her wetness, coating her fingers with thick juices, before pulling it out and shoving it inside Yongsun's parted mouth.

"Taste yourself. Taste how delicious you are. "

Yongsun didn't waste any excess as she sucked and licked Moonbyul's fingers clean while the woman on top of her was having a delirious obsession about the way Yongsun's tongue penetrated her fingers.

Her eyes darkened, her mind drifting elsewhere, imagining Yongsun was sucking not just her fingers, but also her hardened shaft beneath her sweatpants. Yongsun notices the huge bulge between Moonbyul's legs and she can't help but smile knowing she's the reason behind it.

"Uncuff my wrists and let me play the game too. I guarantee you won't regret every single bit of what I can do. "

Yongsun offers as a wide grin emerges on her taunting lips. She eyed the hardness poking her stomach, raising her eyebrow at Moonbyul's contemplating face. She could see the woman was having a serious debate within herself by the way she bit her lips, finding the offer quite tempting. She almost uncuffs Yongsun and succumbs to her wishes, but thankfully, she wakes up from the stupor and instantly shakes her head.

"I'd love to, but I specifically promise myself this moment is solely for you. So do your plans next time. "

Yongsun just pouted with Moonbyul's response but didn't open her mouth to argue any further. She just watched as the woman stood up from her previous position, taking off her sweatpants, leaving only her boxer shorts to cover the madness between her legs. The anxiety Yongsun thought was gone struck back like a lightning strike, as she swallow the lump that was starting to form in the middle of her throat.